E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Vorotnitsky V. V. Reliability of power supply as a tool of regulation of relations between suppliers and consumers of energy // Energy and Management -2009. - №3 pp. 11–15. [Google Scholar]
- Oseichuk, V. A. Reliability of supply in a market economy // news electrical engineering: information publishing / founder of ZAO “news elektrotekhnicks”. – SPb., 2011. № 1. pp. 20–22. [Google Scholar]
- Oseichuk, V. A. Nepomniaschy V. A. Regulation of reliability and quality of electricity supply // Innovatika and expert-2016. Issue 1 (16) pp.175–185. [Google Scholar]
- Rules of electrical installation (PUE). 7-e Izd. – M.: NC ENAS, 2004. -222 p. [Google Scholar]
- Tereshko O. A. System of economic contract responsibility for the reliability of electricity supply to end consumers//Energoekspert. Moscow, 2014, № 05. – pp. 12 – 17 [Google Scholar]
- Fedotova G., Voropay N. Optimization of reliability of power supply of consumers // RT&A. 2007. №2 (6). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/optimizatsiya-nadezhnosti-elektrosnabzheniya-potrebiteley (дата обращения: 20.07.2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zemite, J. Gerhards, M. Gorobetz and A. Levchenkov, “Optimization of distribution system reliability,” 2016 IEEE 16th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC), Florence, 2016, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ching-Tzong Su and Guor-Rurng Lii, “Reliability optimization design of distribution systems via multi-level hierarchical procedures and generalized reduced gradient method,” Energy Management and Power Delivery, 1995. Proceedings of EMPD ’95., 1995 International Conference on, 1995, pp. 180–185 vol.1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Parada, J. A. Ferland, M. Arias and K. Daniels, “Optimization of electrical distribution feeders using simulated annealing,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1135–1141, July 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Lotero and J. Contreras, “Distribution System Planning with Reliability, ” in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 2552–2562, Oct. 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.