E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Kron G. Investigation of complex systems by parts – diakoptiks. Nauka, 542 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Gamm A.Z., Glinevich G.A., Krumm L.A. and others.The use of decomposition to solve certain problems and the management of large energy systems. Irkutsk, SOAN SSR, Volume 1. 172–192 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O.T. Diakoptics and sparsity of tasks and calculations of large electric energy systems. News of higher educational institutions of the USSR. Power engineering. No.1. 7–12 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmin Y.F., Makhnitko A.Y. Calculation of electrical grids and given powers of the nodes of the methods of partitioning into subschemes. Electricity. No.5. 16–20 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Makhnitko A.Y. The method of calculating the steady-state mode of the power system in individual subsystems. Electricity. No. 4. 26–30 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Griben R.M. Topological method of decomposing graphs into parts. Izvestiya/ Energy and transport. 7–10 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Gridin V.N., Anissimov V.I., Atu A.S. Application of the method of diakoptics for modeling and calculating large systems. Control problems. No. 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O.T. The problem of calculating modes in large electric energy systems and its solution by methods of diakoptics and decomposition, Problems of Energy. No. 1-2. 63–77 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Savina N.V., Tagirov S.V. Decomposition of electrical networks as a means of simplifying the calculation of steady-statemodes under market energy conditions. Bulletin of the Amur State University. Series: Natural and economic sciences. No. 43. 60–64 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Khachatryan V.S., Badalyan N.P. Calculation of the steady-state mode of a large electric power system by the method of diakoptics. Electricity. No. 6. 13–17. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Dauren S. Akhmetbayev, Daurenbek A. Aubakir, Yermek Zh. Sarsikeyev, Bakhtybek A. Bainiyazov, Mikhail A. Surkov, Vitaliy I. Rozhkov, Gulbahit N. Ansabekova, Assel S. Yerbolova, Azamat T. Suleimenov, Miramgul S. Tokasheva. Development Of Topological Method For Calculating Current Distribution Coefficients In Complex Power Networks, Results in Physics, 7, 1644–1649 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D. Method of calculating the steady-state modes of electrical networks based on the current distribution coefficients. Electricity, No. 11, 23–27, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Dauren Akhmetbayev, Arman Akhmetbayev, Azamat Suleymenov, Michal Kolcun. Modeling the Set Mode of Complex Power Grid, Based on Infeed Coefficients. Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium, StaráLesná, SlovakRepublic, ELEKTROENERGETIKA, 12-14, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Aidarova A. Determination of the rational transformations distribution networks distribution. E3S Web of conferences 25.04003 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Arman Akhmetbayev, Dauren Akhmetbayev, Serik Zhumazhanov, Bauyrzhan Zhakishev New Modeling of Steady-State Modes of Complex Electrical Grids of Power Systems MATEC Web of Conferences 155, 01043 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbaev A., Berdygozhin A.S. Topological method for the formation of an inverted form of the node equations of electric energy systems. Electricity, No. 5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kholmsky V.G. Calculation and optimization of modes of electrical networks/ High school, 280 (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.