E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- A. Tchemezov, B. Saneev, A. Lagerev Outlooks of Russia’s power industry development in the 21st century and greenhouse gas emissions // International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy. 2003, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 382–392. doi: 10.1504/IJGEI.2003.004411. [Google Scholar]
- National system of greenhouse gas cap-and-trade. Мoscow, 2011, P. 40, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- 2013 September 30 Russian Federation President’s Decree No. 752 «On reducing greenhouse gas emissions» // Official website of Russia’s President, 2013 September 30 [e-resource]. URL: <http://static.kremlin.ru/media/acts/files/0001201310010043.pdf> (access date: 2018 May 15). [Google Scholar]
- B. Saneev, A. Lagerev, V. Khanaeva, and A. Tchemezov Kyoto mechanisms as a tool of expanding the international cooperation to provide energy security of Russia // Izvestiya RAN (Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Power Engineering, 2006, No. 3, pp.121–126, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- On approving the scheme and program for the Irkutsk Oblast electric power industry development over 2017-2021 // Official website of the “Kodeks” LLC, 2016 December 22 [e-resource]. URL: <http://docs.cntd.ru/document/441789760> (access date: 2018 May 15). [Google Scholar]
- 2010 October 18 Irkutsk Oblast Government Order No. 266-pp «Long-term target program Gasification of Irkutsk Oblast over 2011-2015» // Website of Irkutsk Oblast Government, 2010 November 10 [e-resource]. URL: http://irkobl.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Prutkovsky Е.N., V.S. Varvarskiy, V.I. Gritsenko, et al. Ecological and Energy Aspects of introducing 3rd-generation SGPs with ICG to Power Engineering // Teploenergetika (Thermal Energy Engineering), 1993, No. 11, pp.18–22, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Stennikov V.A., and S.V. Zharkov. Method of assessing production efficiency by СО2 emission minimization with the focus on energy supply systems // Al’ternativnaya energetika i ekologiya (Alternative power engineering and ecology), 2017, Nos.16-18, pp.118–132, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Irkutsk Oblast Fuel and Energy Complex: Current State and Development Perspectives / Ed. by B.G. Saneev and N.A. Voronin. Мoscow: “Energiya” Publishing House, 2013, P. 304, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Baikal Region Fuel and Energy Complex: Current state, Development Perspectives // Ed. by B.G. Saneev; Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Branch, Melentiev Energy Systems Institute. Novosibirsk: GEO Academic Publishers. 2015, P. 176, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.