E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- S.S. Wirawan and A.H. Tambunan, The current status and prospects of biodiesel development in Indonesia: A review, Presented on the Third Asia Biomass Workshop (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas, Biofuels securing the planet's future energy needs, Energy Conversion and Management, 50.9, 2239–2249 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R Bull, Renewable energy transportation technologies, Renewable Energy, 9, 1019–1024 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Liaquat, et al., Impact of palm biodiesel blend on injector deposit formation, Applied energy, 111: p. 882–893 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Omori, et al., Biodiesel deposit formation mechanism and improvement of Fuel Injection Equipment (FIE), SAE Technical Paper (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bouilly, et al., Biodiesel stability and its effects on diesel fuel injection equipment, SAE Technical Paper (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Lin and H.P. Lin, Spray characteristics of emulsified castor biodiesel on engine emissions and deposit formation, Renewable energy, 36(12): p. 3507–3516 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Arifin, Diesel and Bio-diesel Fuel Deposits on a Hot wall Surface (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Suryantoro, B. Sugiarto, and F. Mulyadi. Growth and characterization of deposits in the combustion chamber of a diesel engine fueled with B50 and Indonesian biodiesel fuel (IBF), Biofuel Research Journal, 3(4): p. 521–527, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sugiarto, et al., The effect of antioxidant additives on the growth of deposits on the use of biodiesel fuel (B100) at certain temperatures, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 105. No. 1. IOP Publishing, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Suryantoro, B. Sugiarto, D. Chistian, B. Samudra, Z. Gusfa, Deposit Characterization of a Diesel Engine Combustion Chamber by Droplets at Hot Chamber Temperature: Effect of Temperature on Evaporation Time and Deposit Structure, International Journal of Technology 7 1372–80 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.