E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- J.M, Allwood, M. F. Ashby, T. G. Gutowski, E. Worrell, Material efficiency: a white paper. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- I.D.Paula, G.P.Bholeb, J.R.Chaudharic, A review on Green Manufacturing: It's important, Methodology and its Application. 3rd International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterisation (ICMPC 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Herrman, C., Bergmann, L., Thiede, S., and Zein, A. Energy labels for production machines - an approach to facilitate energy efficiency in production systems. In Proceedings of 40th CIRP International Seminar on Manufacturing location (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kordonowy, D. N. A power assessment of machining tools, (BSc Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- He, Y., Liu, F., & Wu, T. Analysis and estimation of energy consumption for numerical control machining. Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 226(2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Qi Gao, Yadong Gong, Yunguang Zhou, Xuelong Wen, Experimental study of micro-milling mechanism and surface quality of a nickel-based single crystal superalloy. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 31 (1) (2017) 171–180 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.