E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- M. Kromer, “Electric powertrains: opportunities and challenges in the US light-duty vehicle fleet,” (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Broussely, J. P. Planchat, G. Rigobert, D. Virey, and G. Sarre, “Lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles: performances of 100 Ah cells,” J. Power Sources, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 8–12, Sep. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. WADA, “Research and development of electric vehicles for clean transportation,” J. Environ. Sci., vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 745–749, Jan. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rao and S. Wang, “A review of power battery thermal energy management,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 4554–4571, Dec. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sabbah, R. Kizilel, J. R. Selman, and S. Al-Hallaj, “Active (air-cooled) vs. passive (phase change material) thermal management of high power lithium-ion packs: Limitation of temperature rise and uniformity of temperature distribution,” J. Power Sources, vol. 182, no. 2, pp. 630–638, Aug. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Cosley and M. P. Garcia, “Battery thermal management system,” in 2004 10th International Workshop on Computational Electronics (IEEE Cat. No.04EX915), pp. 38–45 [Google Scholar]
- S. Al Hallaj and J. R. Selman, “A Novel Thermal Management System for Electric Vehicle Batteries Using Phase-Change Material,” J. Electrochem. Soc., vol. 147, no. 9, p. 3231, Sep. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mills and S. Al-Hallaj, “Simulation of passive thermal management system for lithium-ion battery packs,” J. Power Sources, vol. 141, no. 2, pp. 307–315, Mar. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Samimi, A. Babapoor, M. Azizi, and G. Karimi, “Thermal management analysis of a Li-ion battery cell using phase change material loaded with carbon fibers,” Energy, vol. 96, pp. 355–371, Feb. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Z. Rao, Y. Huo, and S. Wang, “Thermal performance of phase change material/oscillating heat pipe-based battery thermal management system,” Int. J. Therm. Sci., vol. 102, pp. 9–16, Apr. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Muhammaddiyah, A. Winarta, and N. Putra, “Experimental Study of Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger Multi Fin for Energy Efficiency Effort in Operating Room Air System,” Int. J. Technol., vol. 9, no. 2, p. 422, Apr. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, Z. Rao, C. Liu, and Y. Li, “Experimental investigation on thermal performance of phase change material coupled with closed-loop oscillating heat pipe (PCM/CLOHP) used in thermal management,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 93, pp. 90–100, Jan. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Putra and B. Ariantara, “Electric motor thermal management system using L-shaped flat heat pipes,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 126, pp. 1156–1163, Nov. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Amin, N. Putra, E. A. Kosasih, E. Prawiro, R. A. Luanto, and T. M. I. Mahlia, “Thermal properties of beeswax/graphene phase change material as energy storage for building applications,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 112, pp. 273–280, Feb. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.