E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- TM Abdel-Fattah, ME Mahmoud, SB Ahmed, MD Huff, JW Lee, S Kumar. Biochar from woody biomass for removing metal contaminants and carbon sequestration. J Ind Eng Chem. The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 22, 103–109 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I Ali. The quest for active carbon adsorbent substitutes: Inexpensive adsorbents for toxic metal ions removal from wastewater. Sep Purif Rev 39(3-4), 95–171 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Axelsson, M Franzén, M Ostwald, G Berndes, G Lakshmi, NH Ravindranath. Perspective: Jatropha cultivation in southern India: Assessing farmers' experiences. Biofuels, Bioprod Biorefining 6(3), (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ND Berge, KS Ro, J Mao, JR V Flora, MA Chappell, S Bae. Hydrothermal Carbonization of Municipal Waste Streams. Environ Sci Technol 45, 13:5696–5703 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W Ding, X Dong, IM Ime, B Gao, LQ Ma. Pyrolytic temperatures impact lead sorption mechanisms by bagasse biochars. Chemosphere. Elsevier Ltd. 105:68–74 (2014) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J Fang, B Gao, AR Zimmerman, KS Ro, J Chen. Physically (CO2) activated hydrochars from hickory and peanut hull: preparation, characterization, and sorption of methylene blue, lead, copper, and cadmium. RSC Adv. Royal Society of Chemistry 6, 30:24906–24911 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Hu, K Wang, L Wu, SH Yu, M Antonietti, MM Titirici. Engineering carbon materials from the hydrothermal carbonization process of biomass. Adv Mater. 22, 7:813–828 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H Li, X Dong, EB da Silva, LM de Oliveira, Y Chen, LQ Ma. Mechanisms of metal sorption by biochars: Biochar characteristics and modifications. Chemosphere. Elsevier Ltd. 178:466–78 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H Lu, W Zhang, Y Yang, X Huang, S Wang, R Qiu. Relative distribution of Pb2+ sorption mechanisms by sludge-derived biochar. Water Res. Elsevier Ltd. 46, 3:854–62 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A Jain, R Balasubramanian, MP Srinivasan. Production of high surface area mesoporous activated carbons from waste biomass using hydrogen peroxide-mediated hydrothermal treatment for adsorption applications. Chem Eng J. 273:622–629 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- JH Park, YS Ok, SH Kim, JS Cho, JS Heo, RD Delaune, DC Seo. Competitive adsorption of heavy metals onto sesame straw biochar in aqueous solutions. Chemosphere. 142:77–83 (2016) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- JT Petrovi, MD Stojanovi, MS Petrovi. Alkali modified hydrochar of grape pomace as a perspective adsorbent of Pb2+ from aqueous solution. 182:292–300 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z Tang, Y Deng, T Luo, Y Xu, N Zhu. Enhanced removal of Pb by supported nanoscale Ni Fe on hydrochar derived from biogas residues. 292:224–232 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L Wang, Y Guo, B Zou, C Rong, X Ma, Y Qu, Y Li, Z Wang. High surface area porous carbons prepared from hydrochars by phosphoric acid activation. Bioresour Technol. 102, 2:1947–1950 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z Wang, G Liu, H Zheng, F Li, HH Ngo, W Guo, C Liu, L Chen, B Xing. Investigating the mechanisms of biochar's removal of lead from solution. Bioresour Technol. Elsevier Ltd. 177:308–317 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y Xue, B Gao, Y Yao, M Inyang, M Zhang, AR Zimmerman, KS Ro. Hydrogen peroxide modification enhances the ability of biochar (hydrochar) produced from hydrothermal carbonization of peanut hull to remove aqueous heavy metals: Batch and column tests. Chem Eng J. Elsevier B.V. 200-202:673–680 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L Zhou, Y Liu, S Liu, Y Yin, G Zeng, X Tan, X Hu, X Hu, L Jiang, Y Ding, S Liu, X Huang. Investigation of the adsorption-reduction mechanisms of hexavalent chromium by ramie biochars of different pyrolytic temperatures. Bioresour Technol. 218:351–359 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N Zhou, H Chen, J Xi, D Yao, Z Zhou, Y Tian, X Lu. Biochars with excellent Pb(II) adsorption property produced from fresh and dehydrated banana peels via hydrothermal carbonization. Biores Tech. 232:204–210 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z Zhou, Z Xu, Q Feng, D Yao, J Yu, D Wang, S Lv, Y Liu, N Zhou, M Zhong. Effect of pyrolysis condition on the adsorption mechanism of lead, cadmium and copper on tobacco stem biochar. J Clean Prod. Elsevier Ltd. 187:996–1005 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.