E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- K. Quast, J. N. Connor, W. Skinner, D. J. Robinson, and J. Addai-mensah, “Preconcentration strategies in the processing of nickel laterite ores Part 1: Literature review,” Miner. Eng., vol. 79, pp. 261–268, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, C. Wang, Q. Wang, W. Ni, and K. Li, “Optimization and microstructure study of the reduction of nickel smelting slag mixed with calcium carbide slag and coke dust for recovering iron,” Chem. Eng. Trans., vol. 62, pp. 55–60, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, D. Zhu, J. Pan, and F. Zhang, “Mineralogical Characteristics and Preliminary Beneficiation of Nickel Slag from Reduction Roasting-Ammonia Leaching,” Minerals, vol. 7, no. 6, p. 98, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Samadhi, “Thermochemical analysis of laterite ore alkali roasting: Comparison of sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, and sodium hydroxide,” AIP Conf. Proc., vol. 1805, no. 40008, pp. 1–5, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hutton-ashkenny, D. Ibana, and K. R. Barnard, “Reagent selection for recovery of nickel and cobalt from nitric acid nickel laterite leach solutions by solvent extraction,” Miner. Eng., vol. 77, pp. 42–51, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Guo, J. Qu, T. Qi, G. Wei, and B. Han, “Activation pretreatment of limonitic laterite ores by alkali-roasting using NaOH,” Int. J. Miner. Metall. Mater., vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 100–105, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sulaksana Permana, J. W. Soedarsono, A. Rustandi, and A. Maksum, “Other Oxides Pre-removed from Bangka Tin Slag to Produce a High Grade Tantalum and Niobium Oxides Concentrate,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2016, vol. 131, pp. 10–20. [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, X. Yao, and Z. Zhang, “Geopolymer prepared with high-magnesium nickel slag: Characterization of properties and microstructure,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 59, pp. 188–194, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.