E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- G. M. Mudd, “Global trends and environmental issues in nickel mining: Sulfides versus laterites,” Ore Geol. Rev., vol. 38, no. 1-2, pp. 9–26, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pan, G. L. Zheng, D. Q. Zhu, and X. L. Zhou, “Utilization of nickel slag using selective reduction followed by magnetic separation,” Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China (English Ed., vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 3421–3427, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, D. Zhu, J. Pan, and F. Zhang, “Mineralogical Characteristics and Preliminary Beneficiation of Nickel Slag from Reduction Roasting-Ammonia Leaching,” Minerals, vol. 7, no. 6, p. 98, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cao, Z. Xue, and H. Duan, “Making Ferronickel from Laterite Nickel Ore by Coal-Based Self-Reduction and High Temperature Melting Process,” Int. J. Nonferrous Metall., vol. 5, pp. 9–15, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, C. Wang, Q. Wang, W. Ni, and K. Li, “Optimization and microstructure study of the reduction of nickel smelting slag mixed with calcium carbide slag and coke dust for recovering iron,” Chem. Eng. Trans., vol. 62, pp. 55–60, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- F. Huang, Y. Liao, J. Zhou, Y. Wang, and H. Li, “Selective recovery of valuable metals from nickel converter slag at elevated temperature with sulfuric acid solution,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 156, pp. 572–581, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, X. Du, Y. Shen, G. Li, and M. Li, “Crystallization and Beneficiation of Magnetite for Iron Recycling from Nickel Slags by Oxidation-Magnetic Separation,” Metals (Basel)., vol. 7, no. 8, p. 321, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahmat and A. Maksum, “Effects of Na2SO4 addition on the selective reduction of limonite ore from Southeast Sulawesi Effects of Na2SO4 addition on the selective reduction of limonite ore from Southeast Sulawesi,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Maksum and J. W. Soedarsono, “Effects of temperature on the direct reduction of Southeast Sulawesi ' s limonite ore,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.