E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- P. A. Nugraha, S. P. Sari, W. N. Hidayati, R. Dewi, and D. Y. Kusuma, “The Origin and Composition of Iron Sand Deposit in the Southern Coast of Yogyakarta,” in AIP Conference Proceedings, 2016, vol. 20028, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kulkarni, A. Mazare, E. Gongadze, Perutkova, V. Kralj-Iglic, I. Milošev, P. Schmuki, A. Iglič, and M. Mozetič, “Titanium nanostructures for biomedical applications,” Nanotechnology, vol. 26, no. 6, 2015. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Lasheen, “Soda ash roasting of titania slag product from Rosetta ilmenite,” Hydrometallurgy, vol. 93, no. 3-4, pp. 124–128, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. ran Liu, J. liang Zhang, Z. jian Liu, and X. dong Xing, “Phase transformation behavior of titanium during carbothermic reduction of titanomagnetite ironsand,” Int. J. Miner. Metall. Mater., vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 760–768, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Chen, B. Song, L. N. Wang, T. Qi, Y. Wang, and W. J. Wang, “Solid state reduction of Panzhihua titanomagnetite concentrates with pulverized coal,” Miner. Eng., vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 864–869, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Halli, P. Taskinen, and R. H. Eri', “Mechanisms and Kinetics of Solid State Reduction of Titano Magnetite Ore with Methane,” J. Sustain. Metall., pp. 1–16, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Azif and A. Maksum, “Effect of pellet size addition on the selective reduction of limonite ore from Southeast Sulawesi,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Maksum and J. W. Soedarsono, “Effects of temperature on the direct reduction of Southeast Sulawesi ' s limonite ore,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahmat and A. Maksum, “Effects of Na2SO4 addition on the selective reduction of limonite ore from Southeast Sulawesi Effects of Na2SO4 addition on the selective reduction of limonite ore from Southeast Sulawesi,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Butler, Ferromagnetic minerals, vol. 1. Blackwell Scientific Publication, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jiang, T. Sun, Z. Liu, J. Kou, N. Liu, and S. Zhang, “Mechanism of sodium sulfate in promoting selective reduction of nickel laterite ore during reduction roasting process,” Int. J. Miner. Process., vol. 123, pp. 32–38, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. xia Gao, T. chang Sun, Z. guo Liu, C. Geng, and C. yan Xu, “Effect of Sodium Sulfate on Direct Reduction of Beach Titanomagnetite for Separation of Iron and Titanium,” J. Iron Steel Res. Int., vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 428–433, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.