E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- P. A. Nugraha, S. P. Sari, W. N. Hidayati, R. Dewi, and D. Y. Kusuma, “The Origin and Composition of Iron Sand Deposit in the Southern Coast of Yogyakarta,” in AIP Conference Proceedings, 2016, vol. 20028, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Zulfalina and A. Manaf, “Identifikasi Senyawa Mineral Dan Ekstraksi Titanium Dioksida Dari Pasir Mineral,” Indonesia Journal of materials Science, vol. 5, no. 2. pp. 46–50, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Y. ran Liu, J. liang Zhang, Z. jian Liu, and X. dong Xing, “Phase transformation behavior of titanium during carbothermic reduction of titanomagnetite ironsand,” Int. J. Miner. Metall. Mater., vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 760–768, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, M. S. Chu, C. Feng, Z. G. Liu, Y. T. Tang, and X. X. Xue, “A New Process of Oxidation Roasting-Gas-Based Direct Reduction/Electric Furnace Smelting Separation for High-Chromium Vanadium-Titanium Magnetite,” in 7th International Congress on the Science and Technology of Ironmaking, 2015, no. 11, pp. 1123–1134. [Google Scholar]
- S. Samanta, S. Mukherjee, and R. Dey, “Upgrading Metals Via Direct Reduction from Poly-metallic Titaniferous Magnetite Ore,” Jom, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 467–476, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Sarkar, S. Samanta, R. Dey, and G. C. Das, “A study on reduction kinetics of titaniferous magnetite ore using lean grade coal,” Int. J. Miner. Process., vol. 152, pp. 36–45, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hu, X. W. Lü, C. G. Bai, and G. B. Qiu, “Isothermal reduction of titanomagnetite concentrates containing coal,” Int. J. Miner. Metall. Mater., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 131–137, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Soedarsono, A. Rustandi, Y. Pratesa, R. D. Sulamet-ariobimo, B. H. Prabowo, and J. S. Exsaudy, “The Effects of Reduction Parameter to Composite Pelet of Iron Ore and Coal Using Single Conveyor Belt Hearth Furnace,” Adv. Mater. Res., vol. 842, pp. 115–119, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hidayanti, S. Permana, A. Maksum, and J. Wahyuadi, “Study on the effects of temperature in the carbothermic reduction laterite ore using palm kernel shell as reducing agent,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. McElhinny and P. L. McFadden, Paleomagnetism. International Geophysics Series. [Google Scholar]
- C. Geng, T. C. Sun, H. F. Yang, Y. W. Ma, E. X. Gao, and C. Y. Xu, “Effect of Na2SO4 on the Embedding Direct Reduction of Beach Titanomagnetite and the Separation of Titanium and Iron by Magnetic Separation,” Isij Int., vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2543–2549, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.