E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Storage|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings. [Google Scholar]
- E. Biyik, M. Araz, A. Hepbasli, et al., A key review of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) systems, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Vol. 20, 833–858, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Monti & Pesch, Dirk & Ellis, Keith & Mancarella, Pierluigi: Energy Positive Neighborhoods and Smart Energy Districts: Methods, Tools, and Experiences from the Field, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chwieduk, Energetyka słoneczna budynku, Wydawnictwo Arkady, Warszawa, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Act on Renewable Energy Sources (“RES Act”, Dz.U. 2015 poz. 478) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, Wiley, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Investment and Development, Typical meteorological and statistical climate data, https://www.miir.gov.pl (access: 13/07/2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bigorajski, D. Chwieduk (in press), Analysis of a micro photovoltaic/thermal – PV/T system operation in moderate climate, Renewable Energy, DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2018.01.116, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuentes, L. Arce, J. Salom, A review of domestic hot water consumption profiles for application in systems and buildings energy performance analysis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews , Vol. 81, 1530–1547, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Pavlović, Y. Tripanagnostopoulos, et al., Solar Energy in Serbia, Greece and the Republic of Srpska, Academy of Sciences and Arts of the Republic of Srpska, Department of Natural-Mathematical and Technical Sciences Monograph, Vol. XXVI, Banja Luka, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Skoplaki, A.G. Boudouvis, J.A. Palyvos, A simple correlation for the operating temperature of photovoltaic modules of arbitrary mounting, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, Vol. 92, 1393–1402, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Skoplaki, J.A. Palyvos, On the temperature dependence of photovoltaic module electrical performance: A review of efficiency/power correlations, Solar Energy, Vol. 83, 614–624, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Skoplaki, J.A. Palyvos, Operating temperature of photovoltaic modules: A survey of pertinent correlations, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, 23–29, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tripanagnostopoulos, Photovoltaic/Thermal Solar Collectors [in:] Comprehensive Renewable Energy, Newnes, t. 3, 255–300, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Lasnier, T.G. Ang, Photovoltaic Engineering Handbook, Princeton, NJ: Adam Higler, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- B. Anderson, S. Lin, A. Newing, et al.: Electricity consumption and household characteristics: Implications for census-taking in a smart metered future, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, Vol. 63, 58–67, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.