E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chosen Energetical Problems|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- International Energy Agency, The Future of Cooling: Opportunities for energy efficient air conditioning, Report OECD/IEA, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. Calero, E. Alameda-Hernandez, M. Fernández-Serrano, A. Ronda, M.A. Martín-Lara Energy consumption reduction proposals for thermal systems in residential buildings, Energy & Buildings 175 (2018) 121–130 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EU) No 517/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No 842/2006 [Google Scholar]
- K. Śmierciew, D. Butrymowicz, J. Gagan, Assesment of Refrigerant Selection for Ejection System Driven by Low-Grade Heat, 2016 Purdue Compressor Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and High-Performance Buildings Conferences, Purdue, USA, 2016, ID 2667. [Google Scholar]
- A. Arbel, M. Sokolov, Revisiting solar-powered ejector air conditioner - the greener the better, Solar Energy 77 (2004) 57–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Abdulateef, et. Al, Review of Solar-Driven Ejector Refrigeration Technologies, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 13 (2009) 1338–1349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K Ersoy, S. Yalcin, R. Yapici, M. Ozgoren, Performance of a solar ejector cooling-system in the southern region of Turkey, Applied Energy 84 (2007) 971–983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Selvaraju, A. Mani, Analysis of an ejector with environment friendly refrigerants, Applied Thermal Engineering 24 (2004), 827–838 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J., Chen, S. Jarall, H. Havtun, B. Palm, 2015, A review on versatile ejector applications in refrigeration systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 49, 67–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Besagni, R. Mereu, F. Inzoli, 2016, Ejector refrigeration: A comprehensive review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 53, 373–407 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Elbel, N. Lawrence, 2016, Review of recent developments in advanced ejector technology, International Journal of Refrigeration 62, 1 – 18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Butrymowicz, K. Śmierciew, J. Karwacki, J. Gagan, 2014, Experimental investigations of low-temperature driven ejection refrigeration cycle operating with isobutane, International Journal of Refrigeration 39, 196–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Smierciew, J. Gagan, D. Butrymowicz, J. Karwacki, 2014, Experimental investigations of solar driven ejector air-conditioning system, Energy and Buildings 80, 260–267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dvořák, T. Vit, 2005. Experimental and numerical study of constant area mixing. In: 16th Int. Symp. on Transport Phenomena, Prague. [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Lemmon, M.L. Huber, M.O. McLinden, NIST Standard Reference Database 23: Reference Fluid Thermodynamic and Transport Properties-REFPROP, Version 9.1, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Standard Reference Data Program, Gaithersburg, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.