E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chosen Energetical Problems|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- S. Popli, P. Rodgers, V. Eveloy, App. Energy, 93, 623–636 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Popli, P. Rodgers, V. Eveloy, App. Thermal Engineering, 50, 918–931 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Radchenko, N. I. Radchenko, S. А. Kantor, B. S. Portnoi Aerospace technic and technology, 6 (132), 55–59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Radchenko, S. А. Kantor, Aerospace technic and technology, 4 (121), 76–79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Radchenko, S. А. Kantor, Aerospace technic and technology, 5 (122), 61–64 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.