E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- M. Dursun and A. Gorgun, “Analysis and performance comparison of DC-DC power converters used in photovoltaic systems,” in Proc. of the 4th Int’l Conf. on Electrical and Electronic Engineering (ICEEE), 2017, pp. 113–119. [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Samman, A. A. Rahmansyah, and Syafaruddin, “Iterative Decremented Step-Size Scanning-based MPPT Algorithms for Photovoltaic Systems,” in Proc. of the 9th Int’l Conf. on Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ICITEE), 2017, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- C.-Y. Wang, Y.-C. Ou, C. F. Wu, and M.-T. Shiue, “A Voltage-Mode DC-DC Buck Converter with Digital PID Controller,” in Proc. of the 12th Int’l Conf. on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 2015, pp. 2322–2326. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar and P. Thakura, “Closed loop PI control of DC-DC Cascode Buck-Boost converter,” in Proc. of the Int’l Conf. on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS), 2017, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Foong, Y. Zheng, Y. K. Tan, and M. T. Tan, “Fast-Transient Integrated Digital DC-DC Converter With Predictive and Feedforward Control,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 1567–1576, July 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharifian, S. F. Sasansara, and A. A. Balgori, “A new control method based on type-2 fuzzy neural PI controller to improve dynamic performance of a half-bridge DCDC converter,” Neurocomputing, Elsevier, vol. 214, pp. 718–728, Nov. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Hernandez-Torres, O. Sename, D. Riu, and F. Druart, “On the Robust Control of DC-DC Converters: Application to a Hybrid Power Generation System,” in Proc. of the 4th IFAC Symposium on System, Structure and Control, vol. 43, Issue 21, 2010, pp. 123–130. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. P. de Medeiros, W. Barra-Jr., I. V. de Bessa, J. E. C. Filho, F. A. de Cavalho Ayres Jr., and C. C. das Neves, “Robust decentralized controller for minimizing coupling effect in single inductor multiple output DC-DC converter operating in continuous conduction mode,” ISA Transactions, Elsevier, vol. 73, pp. 112–129, Feb. 2018. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Noori, M. Farsi, and R. M. Esfanjani, “Robust Switching Strategy for Buck-Boost Converter,” in Proc. of the 4th Int’l Conf. on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE), 2014, pp. 492–496. [Google Scholar]
- J.-T. Su and C.-W. Liu, “Gain scheduling control scheme for improved transient response of DC/DC converters,” IET Power Electronics, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 1567–1576, July 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. Vesely and A. IlkaGain, “Scheduled PI Controller Design,” Journal of Process Control, Elsevier, vol. 23, pp. 1141–1148, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. Davoudi, J. Jatskevich, and T. D. Rybel, “Numerical state-space average-value modeling of PWM DC-DC converters operating in DCM and CCM,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1003–1012, July 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.