E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Technology and Pollution Control|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Borris, Steven.. Total Productive Maintenance. Mc. Graw Hill: New York. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Corder, A.S. 1992. Maintenance Management Techniques. Eason: Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Nakajima, Seiichi. 1984. Introduction To Total Productive Maintenance. Productivity Press: Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki, Tokutano. 1990. TPM In Process Industry. Productivity Press: Oregon. [Google Scholar]
- Takahashi, Yoshikazu. 1990. Total Productive Maintenance. Asia Productivity Org: Tokyo [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.