E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Technology and Pollution Control|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- E. Maranon, M. Ulmanu, Y. Fernandez, I. Anger, L. Castrillon, Removal of ammonium from aqueous solutions with volcanic tuff. J. Hazard Mater. 137, 1402–1409 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Riwayati, Decreasing Ammonia Content in Water by Electrolysis Using Stainless Steel Electrodes / Platinaeur. (Chemical Engineering Magister Diponegoro University, 2010). in Bahasa [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, N.R. Kankanamge, C. Chow, D.T. Welsh, T. Li and P.R. Teasdale, Removing ammonium from water and wastewater using cost-effective adsorbents: A review. J. Env. Sci. 63, 174–197 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Titiresmi, N. Sopiah, Biofilter Technology for Ammonia Waste Treatment. J. Env. Eng. 7, 173–179 (2006). in Bahasa [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhatnagar, M. Sillanpaa, A review of emerging adsorbents for nitrate removal from water. Chem. Eng. J. 168, 493–504 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Camargo, A. Alonso, Ecological and toxicological effects of inorganic nitrogen pollution in aquatic ecosystems: a global assessment. Env. Int. 32, 831–849 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.H. Smith, G.D. Tilman, J.C. Nekola, Eutrophication: impacts of excess nutrient inputs on freshwater, marine, and terrestrial ecosystems. Environ. Pollut. 100, 179–196 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.M.L. Nollet, Handbook of Water Analysis (CRC Press Inc., Florida, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Batley, S.L. Simpson, Development of guidelines for ammonia in estuarine and marine water systems. M. Env. Pollut. 58, 1472–1476 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, Q. Yan, C. Wang, C. Luo, N. Zhou, C. Jian, Treatment of ammonia nitrogen wastewater in low concentration by two-stage ozonization. Int. J. Env. Research and Public Health. 12(9), 1197–1198 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Augspurger, A.E. Keller, M.C. Black, W.G. Cope, F.J. Dwyer, Water quality guidance for protection of freshwater mussels (Unionidae) from ammonia exposure. Env. Toxicol. Chem. 22, 2569–2575 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Udeh, A Guide to Healthy Drinking Water: All You Need to Know About the Water You Drink (iUniverse, Indiana, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Britto, H.J. Kronzucker, NH4+ toxicity in higher plants: a critical review. J. Plant Physiol. 159, 567–584 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Metcalf & Eddy, Wastewater Engineering : Treatment, Disposal and Reuse 4th Edition (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Goh Chin-Ping, Chye-Eng Seng, Amat Ngilmi Ahmad Sujari, Poh-Eng Lim, Performance of sequencing batch biofilm and sequencing batch reactor in simultaneous p-nitrophenol and nitrogen removal. Env. Tech. 30, 725–736 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Suganda, Decrease in the concentration of ammonia, nitrate, nitrite and COD in liquid waste using biofilms - Ponds of PVC wasps and coconut shells accompanied by the addition of Ecotru. J. Tek. Ling. 3, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Biomerieux, Vitek 2 Technology Product Information (Lyon, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Pelczar, E.C.S. Chan, Basic of Microbiology (UI Press, Jakarta, 2005). in Bahasa [Google Scholar]
- Biomerieux, Mc Farland Standard (Lyon, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Miller, Encyclopedia of Rapid Microbiological Methods (DHI Publishing, Illinois, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sudarno, Development of Nitrifying Biofilms in Fixed Bed Reactors at High Salinity. Jurnal Presipitasi 9, 1 (2012). in Bahasa [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Sung, H. Kim, J.W. Bae, S.K. Rhee, C.O. Jeon, K. Kim, J.J. Kim, S.P. Hong, S.G. Lee, J.H. Yoon, Y.H. Park, D.H. Baek, Geobacillus toebii sp. nov., a novel thermophilic bacterium isolated from hay compost. Int. J. of Syst. and Evo. Microbio. 52, 2251–2255 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.