E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Technology and Pollution Control|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Hansen, K. M. S. et al. Ozonation for source treatment of pharmaceuticals in hospital wastewater - ozone lifetime and required ozone dose. Chem. Eng. J. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Berto, J. et al. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety Physico-chemical , microbiological and ecotoxicological evaluation of a septic tank / Fenton reaction combination for the treatment of hospital wastewaters. Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf. 72, 1076–1081 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kovalova, L. et al. Elimination of Micropollutants during Post-Treatment of Hospital Wastewater with Powdered Activated Carbon, Ozone, and UV. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Hansen, K. M. S. et al. Ozonation for source treatment of pharmaceuticals in hospital wastewater - ozone lifetime and required ozone dose. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Orias, F. & Perrodin, Y. Science of the Total Environment Characterisation of the ecotoxicity of hospital effluents : A review. 455, 250–276 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Y., Kovalova, L. & Mcardell, C. S. ScienceDirect Prediction of micropollutant elimination during ozonation of a hospital wastewater effluent. Water Res. 64, 134–148 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Escher, B. I. et al. Environmental toxicology and risk assessment of pharmaceuticals from hospital wastewater. Water Res. 45, 75–92 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lucas, D. et al. Chemosphere Fungal treatment for the removal of antibiotics and antibiotic resistance genes in veterinary hospital wastewater. 152, 301–308 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., Cheng, W., Xu, L., Strong, P. J. & Chen, H. Antibiotic-resistant genes and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the effluent of urban residential areas, hospitals, and a municipal wastewater treatment plant system. 4587–4596 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rame, Tridecima, A. Pranoto, H. Moesliem & Miftahuddin. FLASH Technology: Full-Scale Hospital Waste Water Treatments Adopted in Aceh. E3S Web Conf. 31, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Rame, R. et al. High Performance Approaches on Wastewater Treatment Technologies in Hospital and Community Health Centre in Indonesia. in Proceedings The 7th International Symposium For Sustainable Humanosphere [ISSH]- 2017 185–191 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lofrano, G. Green Technologies for Wastewater Treatment: Energy Recovery and Emerging Compounds Removal. (Springer, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Alexander, J., Knopp, G., Dotsch, A., Wieland, A. & Schwartz, T. Science of the Total Environment Ozone treatment of conditioned wastewater selects antibiotic resistance genes, opportunistic bacteria, and induce strong population shifts. Sci. Total Environ. 559, 103112 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Peng, R., Shen, T., Tong, S. & Ma, C. A promising ozone-based advanced oxidation process for effective generation of hydroxyl radicals in acidic solution. Sep. Purif. Technol. 151, 269–275 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rame, R. et al. Catalytic Ozonation Based Advanced Oxidation Process for Effective Treating Wastewater from Hospital and Community Health Centre Facility by Flash WWT Catalyst System in Indonesia. in International Conference of the Indonesian Chemical Society 2017. unpublished manuscript (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, H., Ma, W., Han, H., Han, Y. & Ma, W. Catalytic ozonation of quinoline using Nano-MgO : Efficacy , pathways , mechanisms and its application to real biologically pretreated coal gasification wastewater. Chem. Eng. J. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Quero-pastor, M., Valenzuela, A., Quiroga, J. M. & Acevedo, A. Degradation of drugs in water with advanced oxidation processes and ozone. J. Environ. Manage. 137, 197–203 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zealand, N. The study of hospital wastewater treatment by combined. 181, 627–632 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Comparison of Wastewater Treatment in Developed and Developing Countries. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Pai, T. Y., Tsai, Y. P., Lo, H. M., Tsai, C. H. & Lin, C. Y. Grey and neural network prediction of suspended solids and chemical oxygen demand in hospital wastewater treatment plant effluent. 31, 1272–1281 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, G., Song, Y. & Yuan, P. Notice of Retraction Effect of Organic Loading on Membrane Fouling in Membrane Bioreactor for Berberine Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatment. [Google Scholar]
- Kanakaraju, D., Glass, B. D. & Oelgem, M. Heterogeneous Photocatalysis for Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatment. (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.