E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment, Infrastructure Development, Culture and Society|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- A. Frefer, etc. Productivity Analysis of The General Electric Company of Libya, American Journal of Management Science and Engineering, 2(6), 192–198 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nababan, Measuring Efficiency of Fuel Oil Usage in PT PLN: A Short-Run Analysis, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Aji, etc. Thermoeconomical Productivity Analysis in Manufacturing Sector, Journal of Physics: Conferemce Series (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.S Rahman, etc. The Interdependent Relationship Between Social Productivity and Disaggregated Energy Consumption in Malaysia: Markov witching Approach, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Review, 67, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Haryanto, etc. Study in Energy Productivity Ratio (EPR) at Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factory: Case Study on PT-X at Sumatera Utara Plantation, Material Science and Engineering 309 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Haryanto, etc. Utilization of The Sand from Mount Eruption as Material for Planting Media, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mahmood. Long Run Relationship Between Energy Effeviency and Economic Growth in Pakistan: Time Series Data Analysis, Forman Journal of Economic Studies, 13, 105–120 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.I.P. Martinez, Estimating and Analysis Energy Effeciency in German and Colombian Manufacturing Industries Using DEA and Data Panel Analysis. Part II: Non-Energy Intensive Sectors, Energy Sources (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ryan. Energy Productivity and Energy Demand: Experimental Evidence from Undian Manufacturing Plants (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Zimsar, Enhancers of The Energy Effeciency in Tea Processing Industry, Energy Equipment and System, 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Seal, etc. Productivity, Energy Use Effeciency and Economics of Organnic Scented Rice Cultivation in Sub-Humid Agroecosystem, Asean Research Journal of Agriculture (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Amedegbe-Doe, etc. Determination of Depreciation of Consytuction Plant Using The Straight Line Method, International Journal of Advance Engineering Research and Technology, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.