E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Economic and Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- K. Damaywanti, The Impact of Beach Abrasion on Social Environment (Case Study in Bedono Village, Sayung, Demak), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Aisyah, M. G. Rindarjono, C. Muryani, Analysis of Settlement Changes and Characteristics of Slum Settlements Due to Abrasion and Inundation in Coastal Kecamatan Sayung District Demak 2003-2013 (Journal of GeoEco Vol 1 No 1, 83–100, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Buchori, A. Sugiri, M. Mussadun, D. Wadley, Y. Liu, A. Pramitasari, I. Pamungkas, A predictive model to assess spatial planning in addressing hydro-meteorological hazards: A case study of Semarang City, Indonesia (International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Ruiz-ballesteros, Community-building and amenity migration in community-based tourism development: An approach from southwest Spain (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Falak, A repositioning strategy for rural tourism in Malaysia- community’s perspective (Procedia -Social and Behavioral Sciences, 412–415, 2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dewi, Factors influencing community-based heritage sustainability in Kampung Kemasan, Gresik (Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 498–502, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tolkach, Strengthening Community-Based Tourism in a new resource-based island nation: Why and how? (Tourism Management, 386–398, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Kline, Using a community tourism development model to explore equestrian trail tourism potential in Virginia (Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 79–87, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Hampton,Power, Ownership and Tourism in Small Islands: Evidence from Indonesia (World Development, 481–495, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Moghavvemi, The effect of residents personality, emotional solidarity, and community commitment on support for tourism development, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Mathew, Impact of responsible tourism on destination sustainability and quality of life of community in tourism destinations (Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Trirat,Green Map : Agricultural Resources Management Tool for Community-Based Tourism (Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 248–253, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Arieta, Community Based Tourism on Coastal Communities, Its Impact on Environment and Economic Empowerment (Journal of Maritime Dynamics Vol 2 No. 1, 71–79,2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.