E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Institutional Conditions for Energy Development|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- S. Popov, D. Fedor. Understanding International Energy Initiatives in the APEC Reg ion. Tokyo, Asia Pacific Energy Research Centre, 99 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aalto. Energy market integration and regional institutions in East Asia, Energy Policy, vol. 74, pp. 91–100 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kazuhiko O’Hashi. Activities to realize regional energy and environmental security by Northeast Asian Gas & Pipeline Forum (NAGPF). Available at: https://www.erina.or.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ohashi.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Setiawan, A. Shahroom. The complexities of programmme management: case study Trans-ASEAN Gas Pipeline, PM World Journal, vol. 5, pp. 1–17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Popov. The institution of international multilateral cooperation in the energy sector: APEC experience. Energeticheskayapolitika, N. 3, pp. 60–70 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aalto. Institutions in European and Asian energy market: a methodological overview, Energy Policy, vol. 74, pp. 4–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Vivoda V. Evaluating energy security in the Asia Pacific region: a novel methodological approach. Energy Policy, vol. 38, pp. 5258–5263 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- APEC Economic Policy Report: Structural Reform and Human Capital Development. APEC secretariat, Singapore, 75 p. (November 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.