E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nutrition and Health, Medical Treatment and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- W. L. Li, H. C. Zheng, J. Bukuru & N. K. De. Natural medicines used in the traditional Chinese medical system for therapy of diabetes mellitus. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 92, 1-21 (2004). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yu et al. Research and Application of Adlay in Medicinal Field. Chinese Herbal Medicines 9, 126-133 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhu. Coix: Chemical composition and health effects. Trends in Food Science & Technology 61, 160-175 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Kim et al. Hypolipidemic effects of crude extract of adlay seed (Coix lachrymajobi var. mayuen) in obesity rat fed high fat diet: relations of TNF-alpha and leptin mRNA expressions and serum lipid levels. Life Sciences 75, 1391-1404 (2004). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Lu et al. A polysaccharide fraction of adlay seed (Coix lachryma - jobi L.) induces apoptosis in human non-small cell lung cancer A549 cells. Biochemical & Biophysical Research Communications 430, 846-851 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Perez G. M. A. Zavala S. G. S. Perez & G. C. Perez. Antidiabetic effect of compounds isolated from plants. Phytomedicine 5, 55-75 (1998). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.