E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Food Safety, Extraction and Food Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Davidse LC. Benzimidazole fungicides: mechanism of action and biological impact. Annu Rev Phytopathol 24(1986): 43-65(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Fletcher JT, White PF and Gaze RH. Mushrooms:Pest and disease control. 2nd edn, Intercept, Andover, Hants, UK (1989). [Google Scholar]
- Huang YJ, Zhang XJ, Ren Y, Li JS, Zhang GZ and Yang HT. Isolation and identification of a carbendazim-degrading strain and its degrading characteristics. Shandong Sci 24: 28-34(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Li QP, Cui WH, Zheng M, Xiang LX, Guo Q, Jin J and Ha YM. Comparative analysis on domestic and foreign standards of pesticide carbendazim in juice. Journal of Food Safety & Quality 4: 1892-1896(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wu JM. The comparative analysis on domestic and foreign standards of pesticides in mushrooms. Edible Fungi 27: 3-5(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Amritkar RE and Jalan S. Development of competitive immunoassays to hydroxyl containing fungicide metabolites. Journal of Environmental Science and Health 46: 581-589(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Brandon DL, Binder RG, Bates AH, and Montague WC. Monoclonal Antibody for Multiresidue ELISA of Benzimidazole Anthelmintics in Liver. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 42: 1588-1594(1994). [Google Scholar]
- Itak JA, Selisker MY, Jourdan SW, Fleeker JR and Herzog DP. Determination of benomyl (as carbendazim) and carbendazim in water, soil, and fruit juice by a magnetic particle-based immunoassay. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 41:2329-2332(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Lissenmore L, Ripley BD, Kakuda Y and Stephenson GR. Sensitivity, Specificity, and Predictive Value for the Analysis of Benomyl, as Carbendazim, on Field-Treated Strawberries Using Different Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay Test Kits. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B 31: 871-882(1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Liang; Ren, Yan; Li, Junjie; et al. Detection of Carbendazim Residues in Aqueous Samples by Fluorescent Quenching of Plant Esterase. JOURNAL OF APPLIED SPECTROSCOPY, 85(3): 535-542(2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uclés A, García AV, García MDG, Real AMA and Fernández-Alba AR. Benzimidazole and imidazole fungicide analysis in grape and wine samples using a competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Analytical Methods 7:9158-9165(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Allan RD, Skerritt JH and Kennedy IR. Development of a compound-specific ELISA for flufenoxuron and an improved class-specific assay for benzoylphenylurea insect growth regulators. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry 47:3416-3424(1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Y, Zhang Y, Wang S and Wang J. Determination of metolcarb residues by a biotin-streptavidinamplified enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay in vegetables and edible fungus. Food and Agricultural Immunology 27: 1-11(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Guo B, Huang ZQ, Wang ML, Wang XY, Zhang Y, Chen B, Li YJ, Yan HF, Yao SZ. Simultaneous direct analysis of benzimidazole fungicides and relevant metabolites in agricultural products based on multifunction dispersive solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. Journal of Chromatography A 1217: 4796-4807(2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jin RY, Gui WJ, Guo YR, Wang CM, Wu JX and Zhu GN. Comparison of monoclonal antibody-based ELISA for triazophos between the indirect and direct formats. Food and Agricultural Immunology 19: 49-60(2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.