E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Food Safety, Extraction and Food Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- O. Weingärtner, I. Bogeski, Kummol/Lerow C, et al. Plant sterol ester diet supplementation increases serum plant sterols and markers of cholesterol synthesis, but has no effect on total cholesterol levels. J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. 169, 219 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Miettinen, P. Puska, H. Gylling, et al. Reduction of serum cholesterol with sitostanol-ester margarine in a mildly hypercholesterolemic population. N. Engl. J. Med. 333, 1308 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Molina-Gutiérrez, N.L.S. Hakalin, L. Rodríguez-Sanchez, et al. Green synthesis of β-sitostanol esters catalyzed by the versatile lipase/sterol esterase from Ophiostoma piceae. Food Chem. 221, 1458 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miao, H. Liu, B. Jiang, et al. Enzyme-catalysed synthesis of plant steryl laurate in non-aqueous media using salt hydrate pairs and its characterisation. J. Funct. Foods 7, 452 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Zheng, Y. Lu, L. Dong, et al. Immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase on hydrophobic/strong cation-exchange functional silica particles for biocatalytic synthesis of phytosterol esters. Bioresour. Technol. 115, 141 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wu, S. Bai, M. Ansorge-Schumacher, et al. Nanoparticle Cages for Enzyme Catalysis in Organic Media. Adv. Mater. 23, 5694 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Jiang, X.L. Liu, Y.F. Chen, et al. Pickering emulsion stabilized by lipase-containing periodic mesoporous organosilica particles: A robust biocatalyst system for biodiesel production. Bioresour. Technol. 153, 278 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kumar, S. Nagar, I. Bhushan, et al. Covalent immobilization of organic solvent tolerant lipase on aluminum oxide pellets and its potential application in esterification reaction. J. Mol. Catal. B: Enzym. 87, 51 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, Y. Hong, X. Ye, et al. Biodiesel production from microbial granules in sequencing batch reactor. Bioresour. Technol. 249, 908 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.