E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- D.M. Buede, The engineering design of systems:models and methods. 2nd ed., Hoboken, N.J., John Wiley & Sons (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASM Consortium. Abnormal Situation Management, Available at:https://www.asmconsortium.net/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed Accessed Dec 2016. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sleezer, D.F. Russ-Eft, K. Gupta, A practical guide to needs assessment. 3rd ed. San Francisco, Wiley, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chan, M. Wu, Quality function deployment: A literature review. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 143:463-497. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- J. Abel, & R. Rys, Training simulators smooth operations, Control global, Online, Available at http://www.controlglobal.com/articles/2016/userschime- in-on-benefits-of-operator-trainingsimulators/. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nazir, S. Colombo, D. Manca, Testing and analyzing different training methods for industrial operators: an experimental approach. Comp. A. Chem. Eng. 32:667-672 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.