E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- ZY Wu, P Sage, D Turtle. Pressure-dependent leak detection model and its application to a district water system. Journal of Water Resources Planning & Management, 2010, 136 (1) :116-128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Doosun Kang, Kevin Lansey. Novel Approach to Detecting Pipe Bursts in Water Distribution Networks. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 2014, p(33):121-127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu ShuMing, Wang HuanHuan, Xu Peng et al. Optimal location of monitoring points for large-scale multi-purpose water supply network. Journal of Tsinghua University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2013, 01:78-83.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Casillas MV, Puig V et al. Optimal sensor placement for leak location in water distribution networks using genetic algorithms. Sensors (Basel), 2015, 13 (11) :14984-15005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XU Gang, ZHANG Tu-qiao, LV Mou. Optimized Location of Monitoring Points for Water Distribution System Based on Sensitivity Analysis and Ant Colony Algorithm[J]. China Water & Wastewater, 2007, 11:94-96.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CN Nyirenda, P Makwara, L Shitumbapo.Particle Swarm Optimization Based Placement of Data Acquisition Points in a Smart Water Metering Network. Sai Intelligent Systems Conference, 2016 :905-916 [Google Scholar]
- Lu H, Shuping L, Weiwei Z, et al. Study on optimized layout of pressure monitoring points in water supply network based on existing pressure monitoring points[J]. Water & Wastewater Engineering, 2013, 39 (2):119-122.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jing-Qing L, Dong-Jin G, Ping Y E. Improved K average spatial clustering method for nodes of water distribution system[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2015.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Dong L, Huifeng X, Wenyu Z, et al. Optimal layout method of water pressure monitoring points for water supply network based on fault diagnosis[J]. Journal of Civil Architectural & Environmental Engineering, 2018.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiping Z, Jiefeng W, Shuwei Z, et al. An improved adaptive and fast AF-DBSCAN clustering algorithm[J]. Caai Transactions on Intelligent Systems, 2016.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.