E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Liu. R, X. Tong, On the construction technology of hydraulic sliding formwork. J. New Technology & New Products of China, 14, 194(2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramesh, M. Kannan, M. Helen Santhi. Constructability assessment of climbing formwork systems using building information modelling. J .Procedia eengineering, 64, 1129(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Long. Q, G. Zhang, Construction and application of hydraulic clamping system. Journal of Chongqing Jiao tong University, 25 (3), 26(2006) [Google Scholar]
- He. Y, M, Profile of Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, .2012 [Google Scholar]
- Liu. X.L, Y. Zhou. J. Industrial construction .35 (5), 81(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Deodatis G, Simulation of ergodic multivariate stochastic processes. J .Engng Mech ASCE.1996 [Google Scholar]
- Wang. Z.H, Simulation of wind load. J.Journal of building structures, 15, 44(1994) [Google Scholar]
- Liu. L.W, J.Y. Sui, Simulation of pulsating wind load in high-rise structures. J. Proceedings of the 16th national conference on structural engineering, 3, 90(2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.