E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geological Phenomena|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- National geological disaster notification, China geological environment information site, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent societies. World Disasters Report 1995 (R), (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wu, Y. Luo, W. Chen. Indoor Model Experiment for Rainfall Effects on Bare Loess Slope Shape. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 01:121-125 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cui, C. Guo, J. Zhou, et al. The mechanisms behind shallow failures in slopes comprised of landslide deposits. Engineering Geology, S1:34-44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Qian, G. Zhang, J. Zhang. Centrifuge model tests for deformation mechanism of soil slope during rainfall. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 02:398-403 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhan, X. Liu, P. Qin. Centrifuge modelling of rainfall-induced slope failure in silty soils and validation of intensity-duration curves. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 36:1784-1790 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Guo, X. Chen, J. Ma, et al. Reliability Analysis for Artificial Rainfall System Based on Raindrop Spectrum Detector. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 04:88-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Y. Liu, H Guo. Characteristics Research of Nozzle in the Artificial Rainfall System. Mechanical Engineer, 07:16-18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Xie, Z. Wang, W. Deng, et al. Field investigation and artificial rainfall simulation tests on unsaturated soil slopes. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 02:81-85 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J. Li, Q. Li, et al. Analysis of influence factors of high slope stability of loess: Taking the Baojixia Water Division Project for example. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 30(7):2114-2118 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Niu, J. Ma. A Study of the Effect Factor on Slope Stablility. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 18 (04):278-281 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, S. Kang, Y. Li. Influence of Rainfall on Loess Slope Stability. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 05:46-48 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cheng, X. Chen, M. Tian. Influence of Rainfall Infiltration of Sandy Slope on Deformation and Stability. Metal Mine, 05:180-185 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xia, L. Zhang. Numerical Analysis on Highway Slope Stability Considering Rainfall Infiltration. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 10:31-36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.