E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Annual Report of the National Health System 2016, Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality (2016). [Google Scholar]
- The Spanish Health System in numbers, Circle of Health (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Annual Report on Energy Consumption, Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Short, K. J. Lomas, R. Giridharan, and A. J. Fair, Building resilience to overheating into 1960‘s UK hospital buildings within the constraint of the national carbon reduction target: Adaptive strategies, Build. Environ., 55, 73-95 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Health. Sustainability in healthcare 2012, Victoria Department of Health (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Cuchi and P. Sweatmen, Estrategia para la rehabilitación. Claves para transformar el sector de la edificación en España, GTR 2013. INFORME GTR (2014). [Google Scholar]
- UNE 100713:2015 Air conditioning in hospitals. AENOR 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Commission of the European Communities (2009). White Paper Adapting to climate change: Towards a European framework for action. Brussels: Commission of the European Communities. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency. [Google Scholar]
- J. García Sanz-Calcedo, P. Monzón González. Analysis of the economic impact of environmental biosafety works projects in healthcare centres in Extremadura (Spain), DYNA 81, 100-105 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Monzón González, J. García Sanz-Calcedo, F. D. Fernández, M. V. Domínguez, Gestión de la bioseguridad ambiental en fase de proyecto de obras en recintos hospitalarios. Todo Hospital, 277, 9-20 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Woods, D. T. Brayman, R. W. Rasmussen, G. L. Reynolds, and G. M. Montag. Ventilation requirements in hospital operating rooms-Part I: Control of airborne particles. ASHRAE Tran., 92, 396-426 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Wang, T. B. Chang, C. M. Lai, Z.Y. Liu. Performance improvement of airflow distribution and contamination control for an unoccupied operating room, in International Building Performance Simulation Association, Taiwan (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen. Study on energy-saving design and operation of hospital purification air conditioning system. International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies 13, 184-190 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14644-4:2001 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments. Part 4: Design, construction and start-up. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, HVAC Design Manual for Hospitals and Clinics, ASHRAE (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Technical guide: External project conditions, Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yearbook of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration 2017, Spanish Technical Association of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Spanish Royal Decree 1027/2007. Regulation on Thermal Installations in Buildings. [Google Scholar]
- A. González-González, J. Garcia-Sanz-Calcedo, D. Rodriguez-Salgado. Evaluation of energy consumption in German hospitals: benchmarking in the public sector. Energies, 11, 2279 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. García-Sanz-Calcedo, M. Gómez Chaparro. Quantitative Analysis of the Impact of Maintenance Management on the Energy Consumption of a Hospital in Extremadura (Spain), Sustainable Cities and Society 30, 217-222 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.