E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- M. Ivanov, "Compact Breathing Simulation System, Developed as Additional Functionality for Thermal Manikins", "Romanian Journal of Building Services", Vol.1, No.3, ISSN: 2393-5154, pp. 1-12, 2015; [Google Scholar]
- T. Madsen, "Development of a breathing thermal manikin", Proceedings of the 3rd international meeting on thermal manikin testing 3IMM, Stockholm, Sweden, 12-13 October 1999; [Google Scholar]
- H. Nilsson, "How to Build and Use a Virtual Thermal Manikin Based on Real Manikin Methods", Sixth International Thermal Manikin and Modelling Meeting", "Thermal Manikins and Modelling", ISBN: 962-367-534-8, 2006; [Google Scholar]
- E. Bjørn, "Simulation of human respiration with breathing thermal manikins", Proceedings of the 3rd international meeting on thermal manikin testing 3IMM, Stockholm, Sweden, 12-13 October 1999; [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, S. Mijorski, "CFD modelling of flow interaction in the breathing zone of a virtual thermal manikin", "Energy Procedia" Journal, Volume 112, pp. 240-251, ISSN: 1876-6102, Elsevier, 2017; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, S. Mijorski, "Geometrical characteristics’ impact over the thermal plume modelling with breathing thermal manikins", 15th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology, ISSN 1106-5516, Manuscript ID: cest2017_00414, Rhodes, Greece, 31 August to 2 September 2017; [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, S. Mijorski, "Numerical optimisation of polygonal breathing thermal manikins", Proceedings of: "6th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development-TE-RE-RD 2017", Moieciu de Sus-Romania, Politehnica Press, ISSN 2457-3302, pp. 63-68, June 2017; [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin, "Nasal Aerodynamics", Chief Editor: Arlen D Meyers, MD, MBA, http: //emedicine. medscape.com/article/874822-overview#a1, Updated: May 04, 2018; [Google Scholar]
- P. Spalart, Young-person’s guide to detached-eddy simulations grids, NASA/CR-2001-21103, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Seattle, Washington, 2001; [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter, "Zonal Two Equation k-ω Turbulence Models for Aerodynamic Flows", AIAA Paper 93-2906, 1993; [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter, "Turbulence Modelling for Engineering Flows", ANSYS Inc., 2011; [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.