E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- C. D. (Edmund) Ang, G. Rein, J. Peiro, R. Harrison: Simulating longitudinal ventilation flows in long tunnels: Comparison of full CFD and multi-scale modelling approaches in FDS6 201 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. PATANKAR: Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow. Taylor & Francis, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Hafez, O.A. Elsamni, K.Y. Zakaria: Numerical investigation of the fully developed turbulent flow over a moving wavy wall using k-ε turbulence model (2011) 50, 145-162 [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Ntinas, X. Shen, Y. Wang, G. Zhang: Evaluation of CFD turbulence models for simulating external airflow around varied building roof with wind tunnel experiment BUILD SIMUL (2018) 11: 115-123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Han, B. X. Li, B. Y. Yu, Y. R. He, F. C. Li: Numerical study of flow and heat transfer characteristics in outward convex corrugated tubes 55 (2012) 7782-7802 [Google Scholar]
- P. Cherukat, Y. Na, and T.J. Hanratty: Direct Numerical Simulation of a Fully, (1998) 11: 109-134 [Google Scholar]
- Fluent, Fluent 19.0 Help [Google Scholar]
- K. CHAIB: CFD simulation of turbulent flow and heat transfert over rough surface; Energy Procedia 74 (2015) 909-918 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Elsamni; K. Hafez; K. Abdel-Rahman: Better Predictions of Fully Developed Flow Over Wavy Wall Using Classical K-ε Model [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Calhoun and Robert L. Street: Turbulent flow over a wavy surface; Neutral case journal of geophysical research, vol. 106, no. c5, pages 9277-9293, May 15, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Chang and A. Scotti: Turbulent convection of suspended sediments due to flow reversal; journal of geophysical research, vol. 111, (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Chen: Computation of turbulent flow using an extended turbulence closure model (13 August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Chang and A. Scotti: Entrainment and suspension of sediments into a turbulent flow over ripples Journal of Turbulence (May 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mann, C. Segalla: cfd-simulation of smoke propagation and ventilation efficiency of tunnel fire incidents; arsenal research, International Conference ‘Tunnel Safety and Ventilation, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Herrera, L. A.; S. Pineda, J. M.; S. Rivera, U. S.; T. Meza, P. A. & R. Blas: cfd simulation of obstructed ventilation ports in a subway tunnel section; international journal of simulation modelling quarterly issn: 17264529 [Google Scholar]
- P. Lin, Y Zhang, T. Li, Y. L. Si: A Numerical Study on the Impact of Vehicles’ Blockage on the Performance of Semi-transversal Smoke Control System in Tunnel Fire; Procedia Engineering 135 (2016) 248 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.