E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- European Parliament Legislative Project against hospital infection, European Parliament session room, Prevention of patient infections in hospitals. European Union. [Google Scholar]
- Study of Prevalence of Nosocomial Infections in Spain, Spanish Society of Preventive Medicine, Health and hygiene (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M-C. Chyu, T. Austin, F. Calisir, et al., Healthcare Engineering Defined: A White Paper, J. Healthc. Eng. 6, 635-648 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, HVAC Design Manual for Hospitals and Clinics (2013). [Google Scholar]
- DHHS, Guidelines for Environmental Infections Control in Health-Care Facilities, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centre for Disease Control and Preventions. [Google Scholar]
- ATECYR, DTIE: Instalaciones de climatización en hospitales, 1a edición, Atecyr (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Heirholzer, Workshop on engineering controls for preventing airborne infections in workers in health care and relates facilities, DHHS publication No. (NIOSH) 94-106, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centre for Disease Control and Preventions (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. García Sanz-Calcedo and P. Monzón González, Analysis of the economic impact of environmental biosafety works projects in healthcare centres in Extremadura (Spain), DYNA, 81, 100-105 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pasquarella, P. Vitali, E. Saccani, P. Manotti, C. Boccuni, M. Ugolotti, C. Signorelli, F. Mariotti, G.E. Sansebastiano, and R. Albertini, Microbial air monitoring in operating theatres: experience at the University Hospital of Parma, J. Hosp. Infect., 81, 50-57 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Lydon, D. B. lngham, and M. M. Mourshed, Ultra clean ventilation system performance relating to airborne infections in operating theatres using CFD modelling, Build. Simul., 7, 277-287 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Tinker and D. Roberts, Indoor air quality and infection problems in operating theatres, in: Proceedings of EPIC 1998, Lyon, France, 1, 285-290 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Roos, On the effectiveness of the ventilation, Doctoral dissertation, Delft University of Technology (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bartak, M. Cermak, J. A. Clarke et al., Experimental and numerical study of local mean age of air, in: 7th International IBPSA Conference (Rio de Janeiro, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Zhai, Z. Zhang, W. Zhang, and Q. Y. Chen, Evaluation of various turbulence models in predicting airflow and turbulence in enclosed environments by CFD, HVAC&R Res., 13, 853-886 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. González, J. García-Sanz-Calcedo, D. R. Salgado, and A. Mena, A quantitative analysis of Cold Water for Human Consumption (CWHC) in hospitals in Spain. J. Healthc. Eng., 6534823, 1-10. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cabo Verde, S. Marta Almeida, J. Matos, D. Guerreiro, M. Meneses, T. Faria, D. Botelho, M. Santos, and Carla Viegas, Microbiological assessment of indoor air quality at different hospital sites, Res. Microbiol. 166, 557-563 (2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. García-Sanz-Calcedo and M. Gómez Chaparro, Quantitative Analysis of the Impact of Maintenance Management on the Energy Consumption of a Hospital in Extremadura (Spain), Sustainable Cities and Society 30, 217-222 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.