E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Solar Energy in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Poirazis H, Double Skin Façades for Office Buildings-Literature Review. Lund University Sweeden; 2004 [Google Scholar]
- AmirHosein G, Umberto B, Ali G, Nastaran M, Intelligent Façades in Low-Energy Buildings. British Journal of Environment & Climate Change 2012:437-464 [Google Scholar]
- Xu L, Ojima T, Field experiments on natural energy utilization in a residential house with a double skin façade system. Building and Environment 2007;42(5):2014-2023 [Google Scholar]
- Ye P, Harrison SJ, Oosthuizen PH, Naylor D, Convective Heat Transfer from a Window with Venetian Blind: Detailed Modeling. Refrigerating and Air- Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Transactions 1999;105(2):1031-1037 [Google Scholar]
- Collins M, Harrison SJ, Oosthuizen PH, Naylor D, Sensitivity Analysis of Heat Transfer from an Irradiated Window and Horizontal Louvered Blind Assembly. ASHRAE Trans 2002;108(1):503-511 [Google Scholar]
- Manz H, Schaelin A, Simmler H, Airflow patterns and thermal behaviour of mechanically ventilated glass double façades. Building and Environment 2004; 39:1023-1033. [Google Scholar]
- Safer N, Modeling of double-skin façades types equipped with sunscreens: multiscale approaches. [PhD thesis]. Centre de Thermique de Lyon (CETHIL): Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon; 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznik F, Catalina T, Gauzere L, Woloszyn M, Roux JJ, Numerical modeling of combined heat transfers in a double skin façade-Full-scale laboratory experiment validation. Thermal engineering 2011;31(14-15):3043-3054 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andjelković AS, Cvjetković TB, Djaković DD, Stojanović IH, Development of simple calculation model for energy performance of double skin façades. Thermal Science 2012;16:251-267 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pasut W, De Carli M, Evaluation of various CFD modelling strategies in predicting airflow and temperature in a naturally ventilated double skin façade. Thermal Engineering 2012;37:267-274 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guohui G, Simulation of buoyancy-induced flow in open cavities for natural ventilation. Energy and Buildings 2006;38:410-420 [Google Scholar]
- Popa C, Ospir D, Fohanno S, Chereches C, Numerical simulation of dynamical aspects of natural convection flow in a double-skin façade. Energy and Buildings 2012;50:229-233 [Google Scholar]
- Ignjatović MG, Blagojević BD, Stojanović BV, Stojiljković MM, Influence of glazing types and ventilation principles in double skin façades on delivered heating and cooling energy during heating season in an office building. Thermal Science 2012;16:461-469 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perez-Grande I, Meseguer J, Alonso G, Influence of glass properties on the performance of double-glazed façades. Applied Thermal Engineering 2005;25(17-18):3163-3175 [Google Scholar]
- Thalfeldt M, Pikas E, Kurnitski J, Voll H, Façade design principles for nearly zero energy buildings in a cold climate. Energy and Buildings 2013;67:309-321 [Google Scholar]
- Chan ALS, Chow TT, Calculation of overall thermal transfer value (OTTV) for commercial buildings constructed with naturally ventilated double skin façade in subtropical Hong Kong. Energy and Buildings 2014;69:14-21 [Google Scholar]
- Jinqing P, Lin L, Hongxing Y, An experimental study of the thermal performance of a novel photovoltaic double-skin façade in Hong Kong. Solar Energy 2013;97:293-304 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nizovtsev MI, Belyi VT, Sterlygov AN, The façade system with ventilated channels, for thermal insulation of newly constructed and renovated buildings. Energy and Buildings 2014;75:60-69 [Google Scholar]
- Cherecheş M, Cherecheş NC, Hudişteanu S, Specific energy indicators for ventilated façades and glazed. Rev. Constructii 2012;2:24-30 [Google Scholar]
- Pleşca A, Thermal analysis of a traction system with double conducting points in steady state conditions. Electric Power Systems Research 2013;97:126-132 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wakil NE, Chereches NC, Padet J, Numerical study of heat transfer and fluid flow in a power transformer. International Journal of Thermal Sciences 2006;45:615-626 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CG Popovici, VV Cirlan, TD Mateescu, NC Chereches, SV Hudisteanu, Influence of various angles of the venetian blind on the efficiency of a double skin façade, Energy Procedia 85, 2016, 416-424 [Google Scholar]
- C Chereches, M Chereches, L Miron, S Hudisteanu, New criterion proposal for transition from natural to forced convection (prescribed wall flux), Energy Procedia 85, 2016, 109-117 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.