E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Romanian National Institute of Statistics. INSSE-Statistical DB-TEMPO-Online time series, www.insse.ro. Available online: http://statistici.insse.ro/shop/index.jsp?page=tempo3&lang=ro&ind=GOS106C2017, (accessed on 14 September 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration. Guidelines regarding the rehabilitation of pipelines used for the transportation of water (raw, clean, used, treated wastewater etc.). Bucharest, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Pearson, D., Fantozzi, M., Soares, D., Waldron, T. Searching for N2: How does Pressure Reduction Reduce Burst Frequency? Proc. IWA Leakage Conf., 2005, p. 13. [Google Scholar]
- Perju, S., Georgescu, A., Anton, A., & Sandu, L. Operation optimization of several repumping stations interconnected to a complex water distribution network-case study. World Water Congress and Exhibition, Vienna, 2008, p. 8. [Google Scholar]
- Aldea, A., & Aldea, M. The interrelationships between urban dynamics and water resource and supply based on multitemporal analysis. Proc. SPIE, Fourth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of the Environment (RSCy2016), 96881B, Paphos, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Bucharest Water Plant. Annual Report. Royal Court Typography F.Gobl and Sons Bucharest, 1925. [Google Scholar]
- Giurescu, C. History of Bucharest from the oldest times until today. Lierature Press, Bucharest, 1966 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.