E3S Web Conf.
Volume 89, 2019The 2018 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Improved SCAL techniques and Interpretation|
|Published online||29 March 2019|
- Masalmeh, S.K. and Jing, X.D., “The Importance of Special Core Analysis in Modelling Remaining Oil Saturation in Carbonate Fields”, SCA 2008–3, the SCA Annual Symposium, Abu Dhabi, October 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Kokkedee, J.A and Boutkan, V.K., “Towards Measurement of Capillary Pressure and Relative Permeability at Representative Wettability”, proceedings of the Seventh European IOR Symposium, Moscow, October 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Masalmeh, S.K., “Determination of Waterﬂooding Residual Oil Saturation for Mixed to Oil-Wet Carbonate Reservoir and its Impact on EOR”, SPE165981, SPE Reservoir characterisation and Simulation Conference, Abu Dhabi, September 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Humphry, B.M.J.M. Suijkerbuijk, H.A. van der Linde, S.G. Pieterse and S.K. Masalmeh, “Impact of Wettability on Residual Oil Saturation and Capillary Desaturation Curves”. Petrophysics, 55, 313 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Regtien, J.M.M, Por, G.J.A., van Stiphout, M.T. and van der Vlugt, F.F., “Interactive Reservoir Simulation”, SPE29146, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, San Antonio, USA 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Maas, J.G. and Schulte, A.M., “Computer Simulation of Special Core analysis (SCAL) Flow Experiments Shared on the Internet”, SCA-9719, theSCA Annual Symposium, Canada, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Hassler and E. Brunner, “Measurement of Capillary Pressures in Small Core Samples”. Trans. AIME, 160, 114 (1945). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.