E3S Web Conf.
Volume 90, 20197th Conference on Emerging Energy and Process Technology (CONCEPT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Segar, H., & Grover, V. (1993). Re-examining perceived ease ofuse measurements and perceived usefulness. Decision Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Joreskog, K. G., & Sorbom, D. (1993). LISREL 8: Structural equation modelling with the SIMPLIS command language. Scientific Software International. [Google Scholar]
- Bagozzi, R. P., Yi, Y. & Phillips, L. W. (1991). Assessing construct validity in organizational research. Administrative Science Quarterly, 421–458. [Google Scholar]
- Byrne, B. M. (2006). Structural equation modelling with EQS: Basic concepts, applications, and programming (2nd ed.). Structural Equation Modelling with EQS: Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming (2nd Ed.). [Google Scholar]
- Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. E. (2010). Multivariate Data Analysis. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad, W.A. & afthanorhan, W. (2014). International journal of asian social science pooled confirmatoryfactor using structural equation modeling on volunteerism program: a step by step approach Sabri Ahmad Ibrahim Mamat contribution/originality. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, S., Nur, N., Zulkurnain, A. & Khairushalimi, F. I. (2016). Assessing the Fitness of a Measurement Model Using Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA), 17(1), 159–168. [Google Scholar]
- Fornell, C. & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error: Algebra and statistics. Journal of Marketing Research [Google Scholar]
- Zainudin, A. (2012). Structural equation modeling using AMOS graphic. Shah Alam: Universiti Teknologi MARA Publication Centre (UPENA). [Google Scholar]
- Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. (2010). Theoretical framework in theoretical framework and hypothesis development. Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach, 80. [Google Scholar]
- Cronbach, L. J., & Furby, L. (1970). How we should measure “change”: Or should we? Psychological Bulletin, 74(1) [Google Scholar]
- Campbell, D. T., & Fiske, D. W. (1959). Convergent and discriminant validation by the multitrait-multimethod matrix. Psychological Bulletin, 56(2). [Google Scholar]
- Kothari, C. R. (2004). Research methodology: Methods and techniques. New Age International. [Google Scholar]
- Colton, D. & Covert, R. W. (2007). Designing and constructing instruments for social research and evaluation. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Nunnally, J. C., & Bernstein, I. H. (1967). Psychometric theory (Vol. 226). McGraw-Hill New York. [Google Scholar]
- Krejcie, R. V, & Morgan, D. W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30(3), 607–610. [Google Scholar]
- Hair, Joseph F.; Anderson, Ronald L.; Tatham, Anderson y Black, W. (1998). Multivariate Data Analysis [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.