E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Impact of Agriculture and Sustainable Agriculture|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- R. Munang, I. Thiaw, K. Alverson, M. Mumba, J. Liu, M. Rivington, Current Opinion in Environmental. Sustainability 5, 67–71 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Falvey, Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development 1(2), 1–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dyakova, S. Izmaylova, A. Mottaeva, E. Karanina, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90, 012218 (2017) doi :10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kunanbayeva, A. Gorovoy, A. Butyrin, MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05048 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Morozyuk, A. Sharkova, I. Merkulina, O. Vasilyeva, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism 8 (3-19), 507–515 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shabalina, A. Kapko, Quarterly scientific journal “Economic Herald of the Donbas” 4(46), 28–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rinaldi, M. Pasetti, M. Trioni, G. Vivacqua, IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC) (2017). DOI: 10.1109/I2MTC.2017.7969756 [Google Scholar]
- L. Kopteva, L. Shabalina and A. Prorokov, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 01054 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pasetti, S. Rinaldi, D. Manerba, Appl Sci-Basel, 8, 3 (2018), 432. DOI: 10.3390/app8030432 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Akimov, M.G. Borisov, I.V. Deryugina, V.G. Kandalintsev, Eastern countries by 2050: population, energy, food, investment climate (Institute of Oriental Studies RAS, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Avdiyskiy, V.M. Bezdenezhnyih, V.K. Senchagova, Unified national standards to ensure the economic security of the business entities of the Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.