E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Laboratory Experimental Techniques: Particle Scale and Fabric|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- S. Bonelli. Erosion in geomechanics applied to dams and levees: John Wiley & Sons (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehdizadeh & M.M. Disfani. Micro scale study of internal erosion using 3D X-Ray tomography, 9th International Conference on Scour and Erosion (ICSE-9) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Hunter & E.T. Bowman. Visualisation of seepage-induced suffusion and suffosion within internally erodible granular media. Géotechnique. 68(10): p. 918-930 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Desrues, R. Chambon, M. Mokni, and F. Mazerolle. Void ratio evolution inside shear bands in triaxial sand specimens studied by computed tomography. Géotechnique. 46(3): p. 529-546 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasan & K. Alshibli. Experimental assessment of 3D particle-to-particle interaction within sheared sand using synchrotron microtomography. Géotechnique. 60(5): p. 369 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hall, M. Bornert, J. Desrues, Y. Pannier, N. Lenoir, G. Viggiani and P. Besuelle. Discrete and continuum analysis of localised deformation in sand using X-ray [mu] CT and volumetric digital image correlation. Géotechnique. 60(5): p. 315 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Homberg, D. Baum, S. Prohaska, U. Kalbe, K. J. Witt: Automatic Extraction and Analysis of Realistic Pore Structures from μCT Data for Pore Space Characterization of Graded Soil. 6th International Conference on Scour and Erosion (ICSE-6) (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fonseca, W. Sim, T. Shire and C. O’Sullivan. Microstructural analysis of sands with varying degrees of internal stability. Géotechnique. 64(5): p. 405-411 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Dumberry, F. Duhaime, and Y.A. Ethier. Erosion monitoring during core overtopping using a laboratory model with digital image correlation and X-ray microcomputed tomography. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 55(2): p. 234-245 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Nguyen, N. Benahmed, E. Andò, L. Sibille, P. Philippe. Experimental investigation of micro-structural changes of soils eroded by suffusion using x-ray tomography, accepted in Acta Geotechnica (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Taylor, C. O’Sullivan, W.W. Sim. A new method to identify void constrictions in micro-CT images of sand. Computers and Geotechnics. 69: p279-290 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thevanayagam. Effect of fines and confining stress on undrained shear strength of silty sands. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 124(6), 479-491 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.