E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geomaterial Behaviour: Fabric and Fabric Evolution|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- C.J.Miller, H. Mi, N. Yesiller. Experimental analysis of desiccation crack propagation in clay liners. J Am Water Resour Assoc. 34(1998):677-686. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L.Gui, G. Zhao, N. Khalili. Experimental investigation of desiccation of clayey soils. 22th Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structure and Materials. Sydney Australia 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gui, G.F.Zhao, N.Khalili. Numerical investigation of desiccation cracking in fine-grained soil using a lattice spring model. International Conference on Unsaturated Soils. Sydney, Australia. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Gui, G.F.Zhao. Modelling of laboratory soil desiccation cracking using DLSM with a two-phase bond model. Comput. Geotech. 69(2015): 578-587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Gui, Z.Y.Zhao, J. Kodikara, H.H.Bui, S.Q.Yang. Numerical modelling of laboratory soil desiccation cracking using UDEC with a mix-mode cohesive fracture model. Eng. Geol. 202(2016): 14-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Gui, W. Hu, Z.Y.Zhao, X.Zhu. Numerical modelling of a field soil desiccation test using a cohesive fracture model with Voronoi tessellations. Acta Geotech. 13(2018):87-102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Peron, T. Hueckel, L. Laloui, L.B. Hu. Fundamentals of desiccation cracking of fine-grained soils: experimental characterisation and mechanism identification. Can. Geotech. J. 46(2009):1177-1201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 1377-2:1990. Methods of test for soils for civil engineering purposes-Part 2: Classification tests. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.