E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geomaterial Behaviour: Strength, Critical State, Localisation|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- T. Yoshida, F. Tatsuoka, M.S.A. Siddiquee & Y. Kamegai, C. S., Park Localisation and Bifurcation Theory for Soils and Rocks (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Oda, H. Kazama, Geotechnique, 48, No.3, 465-481 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amy L. Rechenmacher, Richard J. Finno, Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol. 27, No. 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Mason, N.W. Trombetta, S.M. Gille, J.N. Lund, J.D. Zupan, H. Puangnak, B.Y. Choy, Z. Chen, C. Bolisetti, J.D. Bray, T.C. Hutchinson, G.L. Fiegel, B.L. Kutter, A.S. Whittaker, Seismic performance assessment in dense urban environments: centrifuge data report for HBM03 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M.P Bastidas, Ottawa F-65 Sand Characterization (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. I. Ling, F. Tatshuoka, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 120, No. 7 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.A Stanier, J. Blaber, W.A. Take, D.J. White, Improved image-based deformation measurement for geotechnical applications, Canada Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.