E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour of Unsaturated Geomaterials|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- G. A. Siemens, Thirty-ninth Canadian Geotechnical Colloquium: Unsaturated Soil Mechanics: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 55.7, pp 909-927, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Harris, A.J. Bond, Decoding Eurocodes, CRC Press, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Farulla C., A. Battiato, A. Ferrari, The void ratio dependency of the retention behaviour for a compacted clay, in Unsaturated Soils-Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils; Barcelona; Spain; 6-8 September 2010, vol.1, pp. 417-422, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, W. J. Likos, Unsaturated Soil Mechanics. Wiley, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. G Fredlund,. H. Rahardjo, H. Rahardjo, Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils. John Wiley & Sons, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, B. A. Leshchinsky, K. Mortezaei, N. Lu, Active earth pressures for unsaturated retaining structures. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141.11, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Sahoo, R. Ganesh, International Congress and Exhibition" Sustainable Civil Infrastructures: Innovative Infrastructure Geotechnology pp. 1-19, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nuth, L. Laloui, Effective stress concept in unsaturated soils: clarification and validation of a unified framework. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in Geomechanics, 32.7, 771-801, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Gardner, Some steady state solutions of the unsaturated moisture flow equation with application to evaporation from a water table, Soil Science 11, pp 215-232, (1958) [Google Scholar]
- F. Geiser, Ph. D. thesis, Comportement mécanique d’un limon non saturé étude expérimentale et modélisation constitutive, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, L. Mongiovì, Design and construction of a tensiometer for direct measurement of matric suction. Proceedings 3rd International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, pp 319-324, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, L. Mongiovi, Calibration of tensiometer for direct measurement of matric suction, Géotechnique 53.1, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.D.N. Lourenco, D. Gallipoli, D.G. Toll, C.E. Augarde, and F.D. Evans. A new procedure for the determination of soil water retention curves by continuous drying using high-suction tensiometers Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 48.2, pp 327-335, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.D.N. Lourenco, D. Gallipoli, D.G. Toll, F.D. Evans, G.M. Medero. Determination of the Soil Water Retention Curve with Tensiometers, in Schanz, T. (Ed.), Experimental Unsaturated Soil Mechanics. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 95-102, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Ferrari, V. Favero, P. Marschall, L. Laloui, Experimental analysis of the water retention behavior of shales. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 72, pp 61-70, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Genuchten, A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil science society of America journal, 44.5, pp. 892-898, (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.