E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour at Geotechnical Interfaces|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- R.A. Carroll, P. Carotenuto, C. Dano, I. Salama, M. Silva, K. Gavin, and R. Jardine, Field experiments at three sites to investigate the effects of age on steel piles driven in sand, (Accepted for publication in Geotechnique 2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Jardine and J. Standing, Field axial cyclic loading experiments on piles driven in sand. (Soils and Foundations, Vol. 52, n°4, pp. 723-736. 2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Chow, Investigations into displacement pile behaviour for offshore foundations, (Ph.D. thesis, Department of Soil Mechanics, Imperial College, London, UK. 1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jardine, F. Chow, R. Overy, J. Standing, ICP design methods for driven piles in sands and clays, Imperial College London (Book, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aghakouchak, Advanced laboratory studies to explore the axial cyclic behaviour of driven piles, (Ph.D. thesis, Department of Soil Mechanics, Imperial College, London, UK. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. W. Johnston, T. S. K Lam, & A. F. Williams, Constant normal stiffness direct shear testing for socketed pile design in weak rock. (Géotechnique, 37(1), 83-89, 1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Boulon, and P. Foray, Physical and numerical simulation of lateral shaft friction along offshore piles in sand, (In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Numerical Methods in Offshore Piling, Nantes, France. pp. 127-147. 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.