E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour at Geotechnical Interfaces|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- Heuze, F. E. "Dilatant effects of rock joints." 4th ISRM Congress. International Society for Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Leichnitz, W. "Mechanical properties of rock joints." International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts. Vol. 22. No. 5. Pergamon, 1985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnston, I. W., Lam, T. S. K., and Williams, A. F. "Constant normal stiffness direct shear testing for socketed pile design in weak rock." Geotechnique 37.1: 83-89 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seidel, J. P., and Haberfield, C. M. "A theoretical model for rock joints subjected to constant normal stiffness direct shear." International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences 39.5 (2002): 539-553. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ladanyi, B., and Archambault, G. "Simulation of shear behavior of a jointed rock mass." The 11th US Symposium on Rock Mechanics (USRMS). American Rock Mechanics Association, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Barton, N., and Choubey, V. "The shear strength of rock joints in theory and practice." Rock mechanics 10.1-2 (1977): 1-54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hutson, R. W., and Dowding, C. H. "Joint asperity degradation during cyclic shear." International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts. Vol. 27. No. 2. Pergamon, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Indraratna, B. "Effect of soil-infilled joints on the stability of rock wedges formed in a tunnel roof." International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences 47.5 (2010): 739-751. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tatone, B. SA, and Grasselli, G. "Characterization of the effect of normal load on the discontinuity morphology in direct shear specimens using X-ray micro-CT." Acta Geotechnica 10.1 (2015): 31-54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seidel, J. P., Collingwood, B. "A new socket roughness factor for prediction of rock socket shaft resistance." Canadian Geotechnical Journal 38.1 (2001):138-153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Indraratna B, Welideniya H, Brown E. "A shear strength model for idealised infilled joints under constant normal stiffness." Géotechnique 2005; 55(3): 215-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nam, M. S., Vipulanandan S. "Roughness and unit side resistances of drilled shafts socketed in clay shale and limestone." Journal of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering 134.9 (2008): 1272-1279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boulon, M. "A 3-d direct shear device for testing the mechanical behaviour and the hydraulic conductivity of rock joints." Proc. Mechanics of Jointed and Faulted Rock. 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Boulon, M., C. Plytas, and P. Foray. "Comportement d’interface et prévision du frottement latéral le long des pieux et tirants d’ancrage." Revue française de géotechnique 35 (1986): 31-48. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Di Prisco, C. G., Muir Wood D. "Mechanical Behaviour of Soils Under Environmentallly-Induced Cyclic Loads." Vol. 534. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.