E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- R.P. Orense, Geotechnical Hazards: Nature, Assessment and Mitigation, University of the Philippines Press, 510pp. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. O. Baba, S. Peth, Large scale soil box test to investigate soil deformation and creep movement on slopes by Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV). Soil and Tillage Research, 125, 38-43 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Take, Thirty-Sixth Canadian Geotechnical Colloquium: Advances in visualization of geotechnical processes through digital image correlation. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 52(9), 1199-1220 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. McLeod, Field measurements of surface displacements from pipe bursting. Master’s Thesis, Queens University, Ontario, Canada (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. Schlageter, P. A. Besse, R. S. Popovic, P. Kucera, Tracking system with five degrees of freedom using a 2D-array of Hall sensors and a permanent magnet. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 92(1-3), 37-42 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hu, MQ-H. Meng, M. Mandal, Efficient linear algorithm for magnetic localization and orientation in capsule endoscopy. 2005 IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology 27th Annual Conference (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. Fialová, G. Maier, E. Petrovský, A. Kapička, T. Boyko, R. Scholger, MAGPROX Team, Magnetic properties of soils from sites with different geological and environmental settings. Journal of Applied Geophysics, 59(4), 273-283 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, R.P. Orense, Development of magnetic tracking system for monitoring ground movements. Proceedings of 20th New Zealand Geotechnical Society Geotechnical Symposium, Napier, 23-26 November 2017, 8pp. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Wächter, L.T. Biegler. On the implementation of an interior-point filter line-search algorithm for large-scale nonlinear programming. Mathematical programming, 106(1), 25-57. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lin, J. Li, Z. Du, J. Chen, Z. Ming. A novel multi-objective particle swarm optimization with multiple search strategies. European Journal of Operational Research, 247(3), 732-744. (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.