E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- The World Factbook, Field Listing: Roadways-CIA https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2085.html, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, Safe, Clean and Affordable Transport for Development. The WB Group’s Transport Business Strategy 2008-2012 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- African Monitor-DSM, Unlocking the African Moment-Rural infrastructure in Africa, Paper series, www.africanmonitor.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/.../African-Monitor-DSM-2012.pdf, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Torero, S. Chowdhury, Increasing access to infrastructure for Africa’s rural poor. IFPRI: 2020 Africa Conference Brief, Workshop 16. ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/45763/2/ib32.pdf, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ziegler, T.W. Giambelluca, M.A. Nullet, R.A. Sutherland, S. Yarnasarn, J. Pinthong, P. Preechapanya, S. Jaiaree. Towards understanding the cumulative impacts of roads in upland agricultural watersheds of northern Thailand. Agr., Ecosy. Envir., 104 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ziegler, T.W. Giambelluca, R.A. Sutherland, T.T. Vana, M.A. Nullet. Horton overland flow contribution to runoff on unpaved mountain roads: Case study in northern Thailand. Hydr. P. 15 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. McLaughlin, T.T. Brown, 2006. Evaluation of Erosion Control Products With and Without Added Polyacrylamide. JAWRA, 42, 3 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Kibet, L.S. Saporito, A.L. Allen, E.B. May, P.J.A Kleinman, F.M. Hashem, R.B. Bryant, A Protocol for Conducting Rainfall Simulation to Study Soil Runoff. J. Vis. Exp. 86, e51664, doi: 10.3791/51664 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Keller, J. Sherar. Low-Volume Roads Engineering. Best Management Guide, USID (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM (2015). Standard Test Method for Determination of Rolled Erosion Control Product Performance in Protecting Hillslopes from Rainfall-Induced Erosion. West Conshohocken, PA, 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Association of Southern African National Road Agencies, Guidelines for Use of Sand in Road Construction in the SADC Region, https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/57a08a39e5274a27b20004bb/AFCAP-GEN028-C-Sand-in-Road-Construction-Final-Guideline.pdf, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Wagesho, M. Claire. Analysis of Rainfall Intensity-Duration-Frequency Relationship for Rwanda. J.W.R.P., 8 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohymont, G. R. Demarée, D. N. Faka. Establishment of IDF-curves for precipitation in the tropical area of Central Africa-comparison of techniques and results. N.H.E.S.S, 4, 3 (2004), Copernicus Publ. on behalf of the E. Geosc. Union. [Google Scholar]
- BS 7291-3:2010. Thermoplastics and Fitting systems for hot and cold water for domestic purposes and heating installations in buildings. Specification for crosslinked polyethylene (PE-X) pipes and associated fittings. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Christiansen, "Irrigation by Sprinkling" University of California Agricultural Experiment Station, Bulletin No. 670, 124 (1942). [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Eigel, I. D. Moore, "A Simplified Technique for Measuring Raindrop Size and Distribution." Trans. ASABE, 26, 4 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Humphry, T. C. Daniel, D. R. Edwards, A. N. Sharpley, A Portable Rainfall Simulator for Plot-Scale Runoff Studies, Applied Engineering in Agriculture, ASAE, 18(2):199-204 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Salles, J. Poesen, G. Govers (2000). Statistical and physical analysis of soil detachment by raindrop impact : Rain erosivity indices and threshold energy. Water Res. Res., 36, 9 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Knapen, J. Poesen, G. Govers, G. Gyssels, J. Nachtergaele, Resistance of soils to concentrated flow erosion: A review. Earth-Sc. Rev., 80 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Bryan, "Soil erodibility and processes of water erosion on hillslope," J. Geomorphol., 32, 385-415 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ferreira, W. Rasband, ImageJ User Guide, IJ1.46r, https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/docs/guide/user-guide.pdf, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.