E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Integrated Laboratory/Site Investigations, Geophysical Methods and Field Monitoring|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- J. H. Atkinson. Non-linear soil stiffness in routine design. Geotechnique, 50, 5, 487-508 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Mayne., J. A. Schneider., G. K. Martin. Small-and large-strain soil properties from seismic flat dilatometer tests. Proceedings of the International Symposia on Pre-Failure Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials.419-426 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Khan., M.H. El Naggar., G. Cascante. Frequency dependent dynamic properties from resonant column and cyclic triaxial tests. Journal of the Franklin Institute (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Jardine., D. M. Potts., A. B. Fourie., et al. Studies of the influence of non-linear stress-strain characteristics in soil-structure interaction. Geotechnique, 36, 3, 377-396 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramberg, Walter and Osgood, William R., Description of Stress-Strain Curves by Three Parameters. Technical Notes National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics 902 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- Stokoe, K. H., Darendeli, M. B., Andrus, R. D. & Brown, L. T. Dynamic soil properties: laboratory, field and correction studies. Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on Earthquake Geotech. Engng, Lisbon 3, 811-845 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- R. An., L.W. Kong., C. S. LI., et al. A proposed method to determine in-situ shear modulus and shear strain decay curves of granite residual soil and its suitability analysis Rock and Soil Mechanics:1-9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Monaco., Totani G., M. Calabrese. DMT-predicted vs observed settlements: a review of the available experience. Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on the Flat Dilatometer, Washington D.C., 244-252 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Fahey., B. Lehane., D. Stewart. Soil stiffness for shallow foundation design in the Perth CBD. Australian Geomechanics, 38, 3, 61-89 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. Amoroso. G-γ decay curves by seismic dilatometer (SDMT). PhD Thesis, University of L’Aquila (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Manassero. Stress-strain relationships from drained self-boring pressuremeter tests in sands. Géotechnique, 39, 2, 293-307 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Marchetti., P. Monaco., G. Totani., Marchetti D. In Situ Tests by Seismic Dilatometer (SDMT). ASCE Geot. Special Publication GSP 170 honoring Dr. J. H. Schmertmann, 292-311 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Bolton., R. W. Whittle., A non-linear elastic/perfectly plastic analysis for plane strain undrained expansion tests. Géotechnique, 49, 1, 133-141 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Muir. Strain-dependent moduli and pressuremeter tests. Géotechnique, 40, 3, 509-512 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.