E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Power System|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- B. H. Thacker, S. W. Doebling, F. M. Hemez, M. C. Anderson, J. E. Pepin, E. A. Rodriguez, Concepts of Model Verification and Validation (NNSA & DOE, Los Alamos, 2004.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuppan, Heat Exchanger Design Handbook (CRC Press, 2013.) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kandlikar, S. Garimella, D. Li, S. Colin, M. R. King, Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels (Butterworth-Heinmann, United States of America, 2016.) [Google Scholar]
- M. Asadi, G. Xie, B. Sunden, A review of heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of single and two-phase microchannels, Heat Mass Transfer. 79, 34–53 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. A. Qasem, S. M. Zubair, Compact and microchannel heat exchangers: A comprehensive review of air-side friction factor and heat transfer correlations, Energ. Convers. Manage. 173 (1), 555–601 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Dalkilic, O. Mahian, S. Yilimaz,, K. Sakamatapan, S. Wongwises, S., Experimental investigation of single-phase turbulent flow of R-134a in a multiport microchannel heat sink. Heat Mass Transfer. 89, 47–56 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Gomez, J. R. G. Cascales, F. H. Mompean, A. L. Belchí, Experimental assessment of the replacement of a conventional fin-and-tube condenser by a minichannel heat exchanger in an air/water chiller for residential air conditioning, Energ. Buildings. 144 (1), 104–116 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Hussiena, M. Z. Abdullah, M. A. Al-Nimr, Single-phase heat transfer enhancement in micro/minichannels using nanofluids: Theory and applications, Appl. Energ. 164 (15), 733–755 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Glazar, A. Trp, K. Lenic, M. Kirincic, Experimental Analysis of Air-Water Heat Exchanger with Microchannel Coil Exposed to Different Working Parameters (EuroSun 2018, 2018.) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics: The Finite Volume Method (Pearson, Prentice hall, 2007.) [Google Scholar]
- V. Glazar, B. Frankovic, A. Trp, Experimental and numerical study of the compact heat exchanger with different microchannel shapes. Int. J. Refrig. 51 (1), 144–153 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.