E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Power System|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- Malcolm N, Aggarwal R. Analysis of transient overvoltage phenomena due to direct lightning strikes on wind turbine blade. IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting. IEEE, 2014:1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qian, Zhong Dingzhu, Peng Xiangyang et al. Analysis of faults and lightning damage of wind power equipments of dongfang wind form second stage in Hainan province. Wind Power, 2002, (3): 22–27. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Xiao. Study on lightning overvoltage protection of wind turbines. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X H, Zhang X Q. Modelling and Simulation of Lightning Transients in Wind Turbine Grounding Systems. Journal of System Simulation, 2010, 22(8):1805–1808. [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Zhang, A circuit approach to the calculation of lightning transients in cage-like multiconductor systems, International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education, Vol. 471 n. 2, April 2010, pp.213–222 [Google Scholar]
- IEC 61400-24, Wind turbine generator systems-Part 24: Lightning protection, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Rachidi F, Rubinstein M, Montanyà J et al. A review of current issues in lightning protection of new-generation wind-turbine blades. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2008, 55(6): 2489–2496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Standler, Protection of electronic circuits from overvoltages (NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1989, 6869) [Google Scholar]
- Iosseli, A. S. Kothanof, M. G. Stlyrski, Calculation of capacitances (Moscow: Electric Power Press, 1987, 24–30 ) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Paul, Inductance-loop and partial (NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2010, 236–239) [Google Scholar]
- Buccella C, Feliziani M. A hybrid model to compute the effects of a direct lightning stroke on three-dimensional structures. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2003, 39(3): 15861589. [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Kalantrof, L. A. Ceitlin, Manual of inductance calculation (Moscow: Electric Power Press, 1992, 3–10) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei and Liu Jie, “Analysis of Platform of an Offshore Wind Turbine,” International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 7–10, July 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Gibson R E, Dowse B E W. The influence of geotechnical engineering on the evolution of offshore structures in the North Sea[J]. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2011, 18(2) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.