E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy and Power System|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- W. P. J. Visser, S. A. Shakariyants, M. Oostveen, ‚Development of a 3 kW Microturbine for CHP Applications„Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 2011, Vol. 133, [Google Scholar]
- Balje, O. E., 1981, “Turbomachines: A Guide to Design,” Selection and Theory, Wiley, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Tetsui, T., Kyoya, M., and Miura, Y., 2000, “Development of a TiAl Turbocharger for Passenger Vehicles,” Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review, Vol. 37. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/turbochargers/gt2860rs. (accessed on 05/01/2018) [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto, K., Tojo, M., Jinnai, Y., Hayashi, N., and Ibaraki, S., 2008, “Development of Compact and High-Performance Turbocharger for 1,050C Exhaust Gas,” Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review, Vol. 45. [Google Scholar]
- 2009, “Super MWE,” Holset HTi Magazine, www.holset.co.uk, pp. 7–8. [Google Scholar]
- Ryder, O., 2009, “The Worldwide Efficiency Drive,” Cummins/Holset Hti Magazine, www.holset.co.uk, pp. 5–6. [Google Scholar]
- Spence, S. W. T., Rosborough, R. S. E., Artt, D., and McCullough, G., 2007, [Google Scholar]
- “A Direct Performance Comparison of Vaned and vaneless stators for Radial Turbines,” ASME J. Turbomach., 129, pp. 53–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simpson, A. T., Spence, S. W. T., and Watterson, J. K., 2009, “A Comparison of the Flow Structures and Losses Within Vaned and Vaneless Stators for Radial Turbines,” ASME J. Turbomach., 131, p. 031010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lefebvre, A. H., 1999, Gas Turbine Combustion, Taylor&Francis, London [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.