E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Power System|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- F M Sakri, M S Mat Ali, S A Z Shaikh Salim. Computational Investigations and Grid Refinement Study of 3D Transient Flow in a Cylindrical Tank Using OpenFOAM. AEROTECH. Kuala Lumpur: CFDRI. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Basu, D. Agarwal, T. J. Tharakan and A. Salih. Numerical Studies on Air-core Vortex Formation During Draining of Liquids from Tanks. International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Research, 40(1). (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Hyun, S. J. Hyeon and II S. Park. Numerical Analysis of Vortex Core Phenomenon During Draining from Cylinder Tank for Various Initial Swirling Speeds and Various Tank and Drain Port Sizes. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 25(2), 183–195. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathew, S, Patnaik, B, & Tharakan, T. J. Numerical Study of Air-core Vortex Dynamics During Liquid Draining from Cylindrical Tanks. The Fluid Dynamics Research, 46, 18. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Son, J. H., Sohn, C. H., and Park, I. S. Numerical study of 3D Air-Core Phenomenon During Liquid Draining. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 29 (10) (2015) 4247–4257. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madsen, J., Hjertager, B. H., & Solberg, T. Numerical Simulation of Internal Flow in A Large-Scale Pressure-Swirl Atomizer. ILASSS-Europe (Denmark). (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ali, M. M., Doolan, C., & Wheatley, V. Grid Convergence Study for a Two-dimensional Simulation of Flow Around a Square Cylinder at a Low Reynolds Number. Seventh International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries. CSIRO, Melbourne, Australia: 7th International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Roache. Perspective: A method for uniform reporting of grid refinement studies. 116(3), 405–41. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Stern, Wilson, F., Coleman, R. V., H.W., and G., a. P. Comprehensive Approach to Varication and Validation of CFD Simulations Part 1: Methodology and Procedures. 123(4), 793–802. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- II S. Park and C. H. Sohn. Experimental and Numerical Study on Air Cores for Cylindrical Tank Draining. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 38, 1044–1049. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Celik, I. G. Procedure for estimation and reporting of uncertainty due to discretization in CFD applications. Journal of Fluids Engineering. 130, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wilcox, D. Turbulence Modelling for CFD. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Andersson and Bengt. Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers, in Cambridge University Press.,Cambridge.(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.